Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Havent gotten to listen to it yet.
    Local HMV had to order it in for me cos they had none :(

I looooved Why Try and have been listening to that near constantly, and the title song Gold Cobra has some serious old school bizkit riff. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Cant wait for Gold Cobra myself, and the fact soooooooooo many people despise Fred Durst, and Limp Bizkit makes me like them even more, and tbh they're actually pretty talented and original musicians in the band..

the metalers dont like them because how they form their lyrics, the hip hoppers dont like them because they are heavy, the pop rock fans dont like them because they arent catchy enough.
    They really are like the worlds most successful outcasted band.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

GTR63 wrote: »

Jesus Christ. An absolute legend. I hope he'll be OK.:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,444 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Could it be Andy Murray's year at Wimbledon now that Federer is out and Nadal is playing injuried

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Went to a cinema today in Dubai. Tickets were 30 quid each but you got a butler to bring you popcorn and coke, and had full recliners, hot face cloths and blankets. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

jaykhunter wrote: »
    so what's the verdict on the new limp dilznic album? (God, haven't used that term for about 10 years) :p

As shíte as the rest of them I'd say :pac:

Went to a cinema today in Dubai. Tickets were 30 quid each but you got a butler to bring you popcorn and coke, and had full recliners, hot face cloths and blankets. :D

what did you go see?
    Was that 30 quid each?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Havn't heard the new Limp Bizkit album yet, saving that for the weekend, but I did recently watch a movie called Population 436, starring Fred Durst playing a deputy sheriff in a hick town.

Worth a watch.

• Advertisement

Charisteas wrote: »
    Havn't heard the new Limp Bizkit album yet, saving that for the weekend, but I did recently watch a movie called Population 436, starring Fred Durst playing a deputy sheriff in a hick town.

Worth a watch.

Fred directed a few movies when bizkit was on its break and some of them are alright, picking up a few film festival awards.
    I'll always love the bizkit and i listened through the album there after i bought it today. been a while since i said that!
    Its such an old school album that anyone who only likes their choc starfish/hot dog water album probably wont like it.

IMO the song ive had in my head since i played the whole cd through is this one:

I see Galway have made 5 changes for the clare match,could of easily been another 5 in that.Glad to see Ger Farragher is back in. Hope we play well, all of Galway's performances in the Championship this year have been so bad i'd rather watch Creedons Retro Roadtrip on a loop than have to endure another piss poor performance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I hope we win but my money is on Clare

If we lose that sound you hear is me punching out another tin of biscuits.

If we lose that sound you hear is me punching out another tin of biscuits.
    You mean Iarla Tannion's brain?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Watched Luger v Ultimo from 1993 on WWE Vintage earlier, top notch

Voltwad wrote: »
    Watched Luger v Ultimo from 1993 on WWE Vintage earlier, top notch

Yeah it was good I enjoyed Juve vs Blitzkrieg too,the less said about the Koko B Ware match the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Yeah it was good I enjoyed Juve vs Blitzkrieg too,the less said about the Koko B Ware match the better.
    The hint is in the name ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

I'd say ye will snake it by a few points. If big Joe remembers where the back of the net and the black spot are ye should be grand. Who are the winners playin or is that draw bein made afterwords?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Gerard.C wrote: »
    I'd say ye will snake it by a few points. If big Joe remembers where the back of the net and the black spot are ye should be grand. Who are the winners playin or is that draw bein made afterwords?

Draw again afterwards, I think it'll be Galway, Limerick, Antrim and Cork still standing in the qualifiers after it. 2 of those 4 go on to the quarters where they'll most likely meet Waterford and Dublin (unless they can shock Tipp of KK respectively!)

• Advertisement

If we bayte Clare we have a chance of bayten Limerick but unlikely to bayte Cork this year. Should be a great match though and expect a riot if McIntyre loses.

tumblr_lnmk8ljV3H1qzwtdlo1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_lnmk5eqQR61qzwtdlo1_500.png

tumblr_lnmk33zRrc1qzwtdlo1_r1_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Did Paul Heyman paint the first one??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Where did they come from CM?

spotted them on a guys tumblr account here:
    http://blog.gamefreaks.co.nz/page/2

The guy who looks like paul heyman is paul hargrave. Very similar to heyman, didnt notice that.

Much better performance from Galway,i'm not clearing september in my diary but it was a huge improvement on the piss poor game vs Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

David Haye, classic heel behaviour here, delaying the entrance.

I'm waiting for it to cut backstage where Haye will be after getting hit by a car or attacked by someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

David Haye, classic heel behaviour here, delaying the entrance.

I'm waiting for it to cut backstage where Haye will be after getting hit by a car or attacked by someone.

Haha loving it! Haye is gonna knock Klitschkos teeth down his throat.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

I'm gonna spoiler this as a pre-caution for those who haven't seen the Haye fight.

Results included:
    dear god, what a disgrace of a fight. Haye can keep talking sh*t all he wants but he has no excuses after that fight. Was completely outclassed

• Advertisement

Why anyone would want to pay €20+ for a Heavyweight Boxing match i'll never know, I remember seeing the Haye vs Harrison repeat on Sky Sports & thinking anyone that buys into the crap Haye talks is a fool. I saw his fight vs Monty Barrett on Setanta & it was a comedy rather than a sporting contest. I'll be watching the ufc later at least that sport is not as good as dead.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement