Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

GTR63 wrote: »
    Much better performance from Galway,i'm not clearing september in my diary but it was a huge improvement on the piss poor game vs Dublin.

I have a feeling Galway and Dublin will meet again this year and Galway will tonk them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

I have a feeling Galway and Dublin will meet again this year and Galway will tonk them.

God I hope so,i'm not going to lose the run of myself with todays result but I hope we get them some time soon.David Haye is blaming a Broken Toe,hmm last time I checked a broken toe doesn't stop you from throwing a punch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Lads whats the best thing to use to download vids from youtube and dailymotion etc...? sound

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

a pretty cool site is http://www.keepvid.com ; just copy and paste the address into the page and click download

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

They didnt make you a mod for nothin jay, thanks a million

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Galway were so good they forced me to get a hangover. David Haye was so ****e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Galway were so good they forced me to get a hangover. David Haye was so ****e.

Galway were good alright but Clare's full back line was cat. Cannings goal was sublime. When he's on song theres no-one better. His workrate was good last night as well which it hasn't always been in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

GTR63 wrote: »
    Why anyone would want to pay €20+ for a Heavyweight Boxing match i'll never know,

People pay to experience the feeling of anticipation and also primarily to see the conclusion to all the build up.

I enjoyed the fight and all the shenanigans. Haye was exposed but it was fun a ride.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

People pay to experience the feeling of anticipation and also primarily to see the conclusion to all the build up.

I enjoyed the fight and all the shenanigans. Haye was exposed but it was fun a ride.

Sky actually showed the fight for free this evening on Box Office, a real kick in the Bollocks for anyone who paid €22 to see it the day before.On the Galway match we beat what was put in front of us & Cork will be a real step up but Jaysus that Canning goal just oozed quality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

This. The build up was brilliant and the sense of anticipation for the 30 or so minutes beforehand were immense. I do not view it as a waste.

Same reason why I am not that irked about Sky showing it for free 24 hrs later.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Anyone see Chris Hero on that Australian Border Control yoke on telly earlier. Just flicked passed it then I spotted this guy who looked just like him being stopped at emigration, only to later realise it actually was him! Thankfully he got his Visa and was able to defend his PWG Title in Melbourne the following day. The drama.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

flahavaj wrote: »
    Anyone see Chris Hero on that Australian Border Control yoke on telly earlier. Just flicked passed it then I spotted this guy who looked just like him being stopped at emigration, only to later realise it actually was him! Thankfully he got his Visa and was able to defend his PWG Title in Melbourne the following day. The drama.

He has the greatest driver's license photo possibly ever

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Saw it ages ago alright, his photo was brilliant alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

Fozzy are coming back to Dublin in November

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

now THAT'S news I am delighted to hear!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

any word on belfast?

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

jmolloy wrote: »
    any word on belfast?

Not sure i just tweeted them asking if they're coming back to Dublin but i'm sure if a Dublin show is added then a Belfast one would be too

jmolloy wrote: »
    any word on belfast?

Jericho f*cking loved the belfast show last time so i'd say they will add one all right!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

im coming back to Ireland within the week.

Im moving to Shanghai next month.

I tecgnically getting deported.

life is funny

*Hic*

pretty sure my cousin is nailing some random Taiwanese girl right now in my old flatmates room.... posting drunk rules

haven,t drank jemmy in a while

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

PW Beers? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

We would but BountyHunter seems to have drunk the entire stash.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I didnt know it was possible, but BH has managed to slur text.
    Well done man.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

O the pain!

....going out again tonight :pac:

Voltwad wrote: »
    PW Beers? :)

Ì think this should happen! and the Fozzy gig is the perfect time for it!!

A gig is a terrible time IMO. What you want is to have it either around some irish promotions show, or a WWE/TNA house, or a PPV. That way you keep the group together. At a gig, the group gets split and thats that.

but this gig will be in the button factory no matter where you are you will be able to see everyone the place is that small!

and we could plan a place for after the gig too!

Whats the date for that gig? I might be interested in a session.

Hasnt been officially announced yet but they are saying November some point!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Seen them twice so i think i'm good! He gives it socks but Jericho couldn't carry a tune if it had handles!

I realise this is nobody's cup of tea but there's a LOTR 1 screening with a live orchestra @ the grand canal theatre in dublin this november. Tix are crazy expensive but i'd be kicking myself if i didn't go

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement