Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Matt Cooper: Now ah Peter Kildare have been pretty great tonight beating Laois 0-06 to 0-03.

Peter: Ehhhmmmmmmmmmmm yea. Great showing.

Matt Cooper: That's all the time we have tonight.

I wish the analysis was that short, having to watch through a hour of drychat waiting to see the draws.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

GTR63 wrote: »
    I wish the analysis was that short, having to watch through a hour of drychat waiting to see the draws.

I seriously watched 1 hours worth of discussion on Dublin getting destroyed before even a mention of the draw was made.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Ridley wrote: »
    And my estimation of Michael Bolton has gone up. :eek:

The man does one seriously good scarface impression!

Got a phonecall from my friend's dad pretending to be John McIntyre. I was half asleep and thought he was really asking me to bring my gear for the match :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

GTR63 wrote: »
    Can't believe Cork vs Galway isn't on tv but don't worry rtè are showing Sink the Bismark!
    Why are tv3 showing that ****ing shìtty Football qualifier,worse still is their braindead analysis which is about as entertaining as watching dust settle.

TV3's post match analysis has been excellent IMO, at least for the hurling anywa. They use much more stats than RTE and the likes of liam Griffin, Daithi Regan and jamesie O Connor are excellent analysts.

Munster Final Sunday. Travelling more in hope than expectation. Watched the 2002 Final last night to get the blood boiling. Still can't watch it without crying.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Congrats Diabhil and GTR, thought we had it after the early goal, just wasn't to be:(

Fla you better hope you win tomorrow.

Fla you better hope you win tomorrow.

We are slowly gaining confidence,delighted with the result even if Ger Canning acted like a sore wanker after we ran on the pitch saying you'd swear we won a all ireland. Nobody mention what happened in the last minute up in Navan today,it ruined my evening.

Iarla Tannion was the commander today. Running into the fullback-line to clear balls and setting up great scores. He also used his fat arse to win breaking ball.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Back in Ireland and in my Leaba :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

hawan the premier!!

about 4/5 of my "Facebook friends" have a status almost identical to this atm
    Oh dear....wouldn't like to be from Waterford at the minute

couldnt help but think of this thread, poor flah and co

Another Goal for Tipp jaysus Galway could play me & would still beat Waterford.
    Hope this post doesn't bite me in the ass in a few weeks.

Christ almighty, just saw the score:eek:

Tipp 7-17 to Waterford 0-16 incase anyones not watching and still not over

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Thats embarrassing for a Munster final. Tipp are not even going at full tilt.

At least the blahs will get another chance against Galway, but on this showing, Galway have nothing to fear.

Even with a Backlash i'm confident we can beat Waterford the only downside for Tipp is that they don't play again until the semi final.

7-19 to 0-19..........

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

:(

No way ye'll be that bad again guys. I honestly am worried about facing Waterford.

• Advertisement

No way ye'll be that bad again guys. I honestly am worried about facing Waterford.

As I said earlier they'll be Well up for it against us like they were when they played Kilkenny last year in the AI Semi. But I think we'll exploit their weaknesses. I'm a bit worried about ourselves defencively(I always have been). I don't want to be snapping another Galway flag over my Knee in a fortnite like I did when Mullane put over a late winner against us a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Instead of a swear jar, we should have a GAA jar in here.

Ill tell ye one thing for nothing, there was one sick English Teacher in bangkok this morning. gwan the premier, thats the way to do it. We've the winner of dubs/limerick afaik next then and galway/waterford plays kk. I'd get up on lar after yesterday, some legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,441 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Becks names his new baby girl Harper Seven Beckham

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Andre80Johnson

FAKE IT SO REAL dives head-first into the world of independent pro wrestling. Filmed over a single week leading up to a big show, the film follows a ragtag group of wrestlers in North Carolina, exploring what happens when the over-the-top theatrics of the wrestling ring collide with the realities of the working-class South.

Gabriel is the rookie trying make it to the Big Time and be a part of this family of tough guys. Jeff is the leader who may miss his first show in ten years, due to an unexpected and debilitating injury. J-Prep, Zane, Pitt, Solar and the rest of the crew each face obstacles on their way to the big show. They aren’t paid for their passion, but they treat wrestling like any artist treats his work. This is a film about doing something real.

Directed by ROBERT GREENE
    Produced by DOUGLAS TIROLA and SUSAN BEDUSA
    Cinematography by SEAN PRICE WILLIAMS and ROBERT GREENE

A 4TH ROW FILMS PRODUCTION

It's been getting solid reviews. I like the look and the idea behind the film. Thought I'd post this here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Why would you be worried when that ape Fitzgerald is on the touchline. The best centrr back in the game stuck in the corner. F*cks sake. Any manager with half a brain cell would be able to out wit him. Isolate the full back line, get Canning and Hayes one on one with their marker and ye'll win, simple as. Ye will never have a better chance to finally make some progress in the championship. He had them out training at 6 this morning apparently after travelling back last night and most of them with a day's work to face today. Whats wrong with him?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Becks names his new baby girl Harper Seven Beckham

Beckham must of seen the Tipp game judging by that middle name,sorry Flah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Must have.

grammar.png

• Advertisement

flahavaj wrote: »
    Why would you be worried when that ape Fitzgerald is on the touchline. The best centrr back in the game stuck in the corner. F*cks sake. Any manager with half a brain cell would be able to out wit him. Isolate the full back line, get Canning and Hayes one on one with their marker and ye'll win, simple as. Ye will never have a better chance to finally make some progress in the championship. He had them out training at 6 this morning apparently after travelling back last night and most of them with a day's work to face today. Whats wrong with him?
    If you've ever followed Galway hurling you'll know well that we can lose to the worst of them. I wouldn't be surprised to see a Waterford team angry to **** bayte the fat arse off Iarla Tannion.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement