Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

• Registered Users Posts: 12,095 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

So then Cork men are very backward huh?:pac:

http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/independent-woman/celebrity-news-gossip/helen-wood-confessions-of-a-working-girl-2817767.html?ino=7#wcol

"We came over to Ireland and went around different hotels. Dublin, Belfast, Galway and Cork. We worked a lot in Cork. I hated Cork. They're a different breed. They're like the rednecks of Ireland. They're totally not with it when it comes to sex and women. A massive bunch of them would request the strangest of things. One man wanted me to treat him like a little boy. A lot of them were gay but they wouldn't admit it. They're quite dirty in Cork."

Dirty, as in a good way, with dirty sex?

"No." She grimaces. "They're not clean, not like city boys. A lot of them reminded me of farmers. They'd ask for the weirdest of things. I had a couple of clients from Cork that wanted to be treated like dogs. They'd sit there and pant at your feet and lick them. They wanted beating up. They'd never have sex, they just wanted you to twat them."

Did she bring her wooden spoon?

"No. One man wanted me to kick him in his ribs and he'd bring an egg-timer to make sure he got his full half-hour. In Cork, a lot of the men want strap-on dildos up their asses. I see it as not having sex with them so I actually prefer that. It's actually quite amusing because I'd be looking at the back of their head thinking, 'You ****ing idiot.'

"I loved Dublin. It was full of loads of different people. I saw a politician in Dublin. He told me, 'I shouldn't be here. I'm actually a politician'. When he was in the shower, I looked out the window and there was a car parked outside with a chauffeur. He had a massage and we talked about things in general. I was sat there in my bra and knickers.

"He had a bottle of champagne with him. We were just having a friendly chat and he said, 'I've got a proposition for you. I don't know how open-minded you are. Can I put something to you?' He said, 'I see ladyboys on occasion. How would you feel if I brought one along with us? He's just a phone call away. I told him that he could possibly be invited to an appointment but obviously if you don't want him to come, then that's fine'. I kind of freaked a bit and said no. He paid to stay with me for two hours but I didn't have sex with him because I wouldn't have sex with the ladyboy. He was really nice though."

Would men tell her their names? "Yeah they would, and they all ****ing lie. They all say they're called John." Some of her Irish clients were more normal. "My friend used to see a rugby player all the time," Helen says. "They'd built up this weird relationship. One time she couldn't make it over and she offered me instead. I saw him in Dublin. He was so fit. He had gorgeous blue eyes."

She loves Dublin as well, can't doubt the words of a lady who was lucky enough to get frisky with Wayne Rooney can we?!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I didnt think that Kenny "mutha fukcing" Powers could get anymore awesome... I shoulda known better!

stealing that to repost elsewhere :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

I didnt think that Kenny "mutha fukcing" Powers could get anymore awesome... I shoulda known better!

stealing that to repost elsewhere :pac:

"We just fu*ked your sh*t up DAWG" Unreal:pac:

Love the Rey Mysterio cameo!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,441 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Wurzel of Motorhead has died - RIP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,021 ✭✭✭✭cena

I have this person following me on twitter since last night and she got a fine chest area. Just saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

cena wrote: »
    I have this person following me on twitter since last night and she got a fine chest area. Just saying.

Pics or gtfo

Dancor wrote: »
    Pics or gtfo

Whats gtfo? Well try and put up the link later.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Whats gtfo? Well try and put up the link later.

gtfo - get the f**k out

you should tweet exactly that and see what happens :pac:

• Advertisement

Why would I do that. Don't want too look like a ass.https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/1429915647/hot_facebook_girls_08.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Why would I do that. Don't want too look like a ass.https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/1429915647/hot_facebook_girls_08.jpg

Thats a good boy.

But, I dont think thats the actual girl/person that is following you.

cos the following antics could give me a laugh.... no other reason :pac:

yeah i doubt thats a real person unless you a) know her or B) are a person that there would be a reason that a complete randomer would follow you, for instance my brother works in radio so fans of his show / other radio folk he may never know will follow him. Im sure Twitter just like everything else to do with the Internet and more will be infiltrated by spam and more based solely around the fact that people will follow/accept requests/whatever from hotties.

could simply be someone trying to get as many people as physically possible to follow them which shouldnt be too hard if you stick up a super hot pic like hers and themn follow loads of people.

if you check the properties of this image you will notice that the address includes the words "hot facebook girls" so the chances of it being an actual person following you is not too high, sorry still nice pic ;)

hot_facebook_girls_08.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

I get followed by at least one of these profiles a day....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,095 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

I get followed by at least one of these profiles a day....

Your to sexy, that's your problem:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Some of the recent followers

http://twitter.com/#!/amelieydbfg6

http://twitter.com/#!/fauxpanda

"Sheesh Im a little nervous but here goes i enjoy dancing bubble baths did i say playing my music loud i just updated" http://twitter.com/#!/seducestrr2

"Twitter is like sex without foreplay. And, like most women, Im big on foreplay. Providing everything else is big too!"
    http://twitter.com/#!/BenitaSzerszen3

I always block spam followers, f**kin hate them:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I responded a few days ago to a friend of mines tweet about liking lying on her stomach and sleeping, i suggested a memory foam mattress. She agreed.
    Since then i have had 4 memory foam accounts follow me! :rolleyes:

Got a message off that person too do a s urvey for subway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

£20m on Downing I could ****ing cry at the stupidity of that.

• Advertisement

GTR63 wrote: »
    £20m on Downing I could ****ing cry at the stupidity of that.

As a Villa fan i'd be p!ssed if we got any less for him than it looks like we will tbh

As a Villa fan i'd be p!ssed if we got any less for him than it looks like we will tbh

i'm not suprised his price spiked when Young left.But i'm skeptical whether he is the man to solve our width problems. £40m on him & Henderson is pure madness.

Well i know its not a plus point but there is the English premium. Liverpool are building a squad and Downing is a great signing. He will go straight into your starting eleven, can be rotated throughout the midfield and not only brings width and options to the side but will put the crosses in that might make Andy Caroll seem slightly more like the massive money signing he was. He was Villa's player of the year this season and tbh just like I said in the Liverpool thread it annoys me as a Villa fan to see him go but we set a price and you guys met it and what can I say but thank fcuk this wont drag out all summer.

Now to hopefully get N'Zogbia in for half the money cos Villa need multiple signings not just one

i'm not suprised his price spiked when Young left.But i'm skeptical whether he is the man to solve our width problems. £40m on him & Henderson is pure madness.

Add £35 mil on Carroll and it's just unreal

Add £35 mil on Carroll and it's just unreal

£6.5 for Adam was good buisness but if it means Meireles leaves i'll be pìst. I hate this english premium stuff.We still need a left back & another striker oh & we need to get rid of a load of duds.

£6.5 for Adam was good buisness but if it means Meireles leaves i'll be pìst. I hate this english premium stuff.We still need a left back & another striker oh & we need to get rid of a load of duds.

Ay, the "Pay premium for english" mantra is some load of bull tbh.

It will mean Aquilani will leave which is a shame as I still think he is a great player even if maybe he isnt up to the physicality of the Premiership. getting rid of Jovo which now looks possible will be huge due to his massive wages too

It will mean Aquilani will leave which is a shame as I still think he is a great player even if maybe he isnt up to the physicality of the Premiership. getting rid of Jovo which now looks possible will be huge due to his massive wages too

Aqua is a good player but he can't really hack the Premiership pace. Jovo is 1 we seriously need to get rid of. To think he's on 140k a week:rolleyes:

Aqua is a good player but he can't really hack the Premiership pace. Jovo is 1 we seriously need to get rid of. To think he's on 140k a week:rolleyes:

Honestly when he was fit Aquaman was one of your better players imo but i do think he will be gone no matter what which is a shame not because I think he suits the prem as like i said i dont think its physicality is up his alley but because you will not get what he is worth when you sell him especially now where it is obvious that he is not needed at all at Anfield.

N'Zogbia, Given, Hutton, Parker etc needed for Villa now before people like Bent start looking around and wondering where all the decent players are going at VP

• Advertisement

Watching Brazil vs Ecuador now,Lucas & Ramires have less Samba magic than my Dad had whitewashing a shed in a USA 94 Romario no.9 shirt.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement