Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Thank god for 3G!!

We're getting work done in the house and 1 of them must have moved the Internet wire completely out. Rang UPC, they'll send someone out on friday:(

Since I've no Internet and im bored, i've decided to watch Mania 17 again & following that up with ROH's best in the world 2011.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I seen a friend of mine post the article about the sin cara suspension on facebook and without even reading it i just opened up here.

The power of PW Boards! :cool:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

CMpunked wrote: »
    I seen a friend of mine post the article about the sin cara suspension on facebook and without even reading it i just opened up here.

The power of PW Boards! :cool:

if its not posted on boards PW its generally not worth reading / talking about anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

PW forum is also the best place to discuss GAA

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

I renewed the PW fantasy football league lads. If you rejoin at http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ then you should be able to opt in to it again, if you were in it before.

If not, here's the code - 3273-1818

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,095 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

:P
    Voltwad wrote: »
    ‎"My Super Sweet 16" is horrific, despicable TV full of vacuous, moronic parasites. What a crap world we live in

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Voltwad wrote: »
    I renewed the PW fantasy football league lads. If you rejoin at http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ then you should be able to opt in to it again, if you were in it before.

If not, here's the code - 3273-1818

Who won it last season?

Paraguay/Venezuela game just finished, Venezuela really deserved to win it, so unlucky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

We had dark days here in the past too but ever since ive been a mod (not claiming credit, the place had just been ummm clensed before I was appointed) this place has been a breath of fresh air in comparison to some parts of boards and even more so in comparison to non boards forums.

TBH, when Fozzy/Vince was mod, it was a grand forum as well. Then there came some other mods who made trouble and started banning people and warning people for nothing, claiming it was always a shíthouse and they were at their wits end to try and sanitise the place. Amazingly, ever since you and I have been mods, there has been almost none of that.

Thats the problem with drama queens, they create drama to try make themselves seem relevant.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

gimmick wrote: »
    TBH, when Fozzy/Vince was mod, it was a grand forum as well. Then there came some other mods who made trouble and started banning people and warning people for nothing, claiming it was always a shíthouse and they were at their wits end to try and sanitise the place. .

I was looking through my PM's recently from a few years ago when I was mod. They didn't exactly bring back positive memories. There were a few people that loved to create/invent drama that did my head in.

Lads... He's back... :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

CMpunked wrote: »
    Lads... He's back... :eek:
    Bischoff?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 CockInDaSock

Rovert got banned from F4W's Board by Meltzer for ruining threads in the Pro Wrestling section, about time he came back here.

Plus Meltzer and Alverez was sick of getting emails and complaints about him.

If you ask me the trouble left as soon as the caravans across the road from the PW Forum drove back to Sligo.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Serves me right for posting in the middle of work. Hardly the biggest surprised on here is it most people knew already?

My username was never banned on Pro Wrestling for the record I just left due issues with people mass reporting me for little or no reason. But I would like to leave that in the past.
    Rovert got banned from F4W's Board by Meltzer for ruining threads in the Pro Wrestling section, about time he came back here.

CockInDaSock is one of two people on here. So I was banned in January?
    Glad Meltzer has seen sense.

WELCOME BACK ROVEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sup Diaper ;)

I was looking through my PM's recently from a few years ago when I was mod. They didn't exactly bring back positive memories. There were a few people that loved to create/invent drama that did my head in.

I was involved in that I put my hands up but it was a very complex and aggressive situation. I am glad that has lifted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

rovert wrote: »
    I was involved in that I put my hands up but it was a very complex and aggressive situation. I am glad that has lifted.

*Rubs eyes*

Be tha hokey.

Welcome back horsebox.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

I have no idea whats going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,431 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Anyone see the new teaser trailer for The Dark Knight Rises over a year away but looks impressive - Nolan can do no wrong for me :)

flahavaj wrote: »
    CM Punk vs John Cena = ****1/4

Drayme unmasking to reveal rovert = *****. Worked the audience beautifully and timed the big pay off to perfection.

You should create an alt account to heel on me as that is what the cool kids or should I say Guys do. :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

rovert wrote: »
    You should create an alt account to heel on me as that is what the cool kids or should I say Guys do. :pac:

I have to say, I prefer your face account. :p

• Advertisement

flahavaj wrote: »
    CM Punk vs John Cena = ****1/4

Drayme unmasking to reveal rovert = *****. Worked the audience beautifully and timed the big pay off to perfection.

I knew, I knew...:D

I don't understand how Cena can have a 5 star match, I have been told he has only 5 moves...:confused::confused:

All joking aside, what did he give Cena/ Umaga at the RR a few years ago?

I have no idea whats going on.
    He's breaking Boards kayfabe. Next thing he'll mention Colt Cabana and ROH in his next post :pac:

Is it a good time to admit I am Shaun Raven and all you using Munster slang are to banned as soon as possible...:pac:

gimmick wrote: »
    TBH, when Fozzy/Vince was mod, it was a grand forum as well. Then there came some other mods who made trouble and started banning people and warning people for nothing, claiming it was always a shíthouse and they were at their wits end to try and sanitise the place. Amazingly, ever since you and I have been mods, there has been almost none of that.

Thats the problem with drama queens, they create drama to try make themselves seem relevant.

Honestly Fozzy done a fantastic job, it was quite tough when he moderated but he was very fair.

Shame he doesn't post here anymore though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Not even in jest.

Anyway, threads split.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Anyone see the new teaser trailer for The Dark Knight Rises over a year away but looks impressive - Nolan can do no wrong for me :)

I did, teaser is the right word. Can't wait for it. I'll be going to the cinema for that one, quite a compliment if you go to the Cinema as little as I do.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,021 ✭✭✭✭cena

I love the newer batman flims. I use too sleep with a batman figure when I was younger. Its one of 1500 ever made from the batman returns flim

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Welcome back Rovert, even if you were always here in some form...now be a good boy :pac:

edit: seems the threads were split as i typed... ive been out modded :)

I have to say, I prefer your face account. :p

That would make the MMA mods babyfaces. :eek:

• Advertisement

Hold on a minute.. you mean.. Drayme was Rovert all along??!

Jim-Cornette.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement