Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

CMpunked wrote: »
    What did you do to piss off Walter?
    I marked out and asked him what his favourite Alicia Fox match was

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I marked out and asked him what his favourite Alicia Fox match was

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Pingi wrote: »
    Ah very good lad,no news is good news. The bauld Diabhal was jeering me about the match there yesterday, pup. I hold no hope after the last game but best of luck to ya haha.

No complaints in camp phingú, at nathin' but swimming, sleeping and gowlin' since finishing up in May. Have an interview now Tuesday so might be joinin' ya up in the big shamoke! Fingers and toes crossed yanno yourself.

Be Gor you even put the "h" in. What a woman. Best of luck with the interview. With knowledge of the tuiseal ginneadach like that you'll walk it.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,021 ✭✭✭✭cena

Punk reminds me of that guy from 30 seconds to mars

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Pingi wrote: »
    Ah very good lad,no news is good news. The bauld Diabhal was jeering me about the match there yesterday, pup. I hold no hope after the last game but best of luck to ya haha.

As I said to ya before watch us throw the win away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

As I said to ya before watch us throw the win away.

If that happens McIntyre can stay down in Tipp cause we should be winning these matches.Think we're playing Kilkenny IF we win this.

Only if Dublin win. If we and Limerick win its an open draw.

Only if Dublin win. If we and Limerick win its an open draw.

Gwan Limerick then, I doubt anyone in the country could beat Kilkenny & Tipp back 2 back.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

It's like a big PW reunion here! Next up it'll be shawnraven and Orestes!

• Advertisement

It's like a big PW reunion here! Next up it'll be shawnraven and Orestes!

Were did them lads go?

cena wrote: »
    Were did them lads go?

SR wont be coming back, he burnt his bridges behind him and is now perma-banned. Orestes however didnt really go anywhere, he's just not here as much these days. He is still known to roam the boards from time to time but generally the only evidence of this is the occasional *Hic* post.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

I reckon there's some intersection with video game and wrestling fans. Holy crap - MK9, an already fantastic game, just got even cooler.

SR wont be coming back, he burnt his bridges behind him and is now perma-banned. Orestes however didnt really go anywhere, he's just not here as much these days. He is still known to roam the boards from time to time but generally the only evidence of this is the occasional *Hic* post.

Can I ask what S.R did?

Can I ask what S.R did?

I honestly cant remember everything clearly atm and usually i'd just lay it out for you cos tbh I really dont give a snit and afterall tis all the truth. A lot of personal attacks were made on posters by him and one of the last things he did was set up another PW forum along with another former poster from here (who i acytually think was a loss to the forum unlike SR) and try to get boardsies to abandon here for that place... a place which iirc ended up only having around 5 members.

my memory of tht now i'd say Gimmick could answer it better and if he was about Orestes could for sure

edit: Jaysus Freddy looks awesome in MK there, perfect fit for the game really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Seriously lads, this place has turned into WAY too much of a love-fest today.. One of us needs to turn heel to shake things up a bit:pac:

Seriously lads, this place has turned into WAY too much of a love-fest today.. One of us needs to turn heel to shake things up a bit:pac:

normally after a post like that someone would make a joke about a Rovert return :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

by 'one of us' i'm sure u mean returning member ;)

Definitely great to keep things light. Wrestling is there for us to be entertained, and forums are here to discuss our love for it really. i'd like to think it's the discussion that keeps people coming back, rather than eg the news, ya know?

edit : Bang, BH brah ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,179 ✭✭✭Ridley

I honestly cant remember everything clearly atm and usually i'd just lay it out for you cos tbh I really dont give a snit and afterall tis all the truth. A lot of personal attacks were made on posters by him and one of the last things he did was set up another PW forum along with another former poster from here (who i acytually think was a loss to the forum unlike SR) and try to get boardsies to abandon here for that place... a place which iirc ended up only having around 5 members.

Reminds me of a guy kicked out of a forum that set up his own place to moan about how terrible he was treated. With other posters who were also him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

jaykhunter wrote: »
    by 'one of us' i'm sure u mean returning member ;)
    Nah that'd be too obvious! I meant one us non trouble causing regulars;)

• Advertisement

A mate of mine (also fellow boardsie) is number 2 in the world at Tag on the ps3 ranks of MK9.
    :cool::cool:

*crappo, thought i posted this on here, not the questions thread..*
    CMpunked wrote: »
    seeing as theres a massive board orgy going on, may i just add in that we are now the 16th most posted forum over the whole Boards Universe!
    1. After Hours 2,762,094
    2. Football 1,290,300
    3. The cuckoos nest 638,303
    4. Poker 603,728
    5. Personal Issues 501,733
    6. Airsoft 396,848
    7. Cycling 346,396
    8. Health 345,636
    9. Photography 336,894
    10. Nocturnal 314,527
    11. Athletics 282,992
    12. Games 252,679
    13. Ladies lounge 251,011
    14. Leaving Cert 243,340
    15. Rugby 235,629
    16. Pro Wrestling 220,407
    17. Feedback 208,421

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

GTR63 wrote: »
    Gwan Limerick then, I doubt anyone in the country could beat Kilkenny & Tipp back 2 back.

Even if its and "open" draw yw have to play eiother Tipp or Kk if ye beat us.

Ye will have to beat both KK and Tipp to win the AI regardless, the only thing thats in doubt is which one ye'd play first.

If ye win it ye will have earned it and beaten Cork, Tipp, Waterford and KK along the way.

flahavaj wrote: »
    Even if its and "open" draw yw have to play eiother Tipp or Kk if ye beat us.

Ye will have to beat both KK and Tipp to win the AI regardless, the only thing thats in doubt is which one ye'd play first.

If ye win it ye will have earned it and beaten Cork, Tipp, Waterford and KK along the way.

Arah ****.We've basically had Tipps munster run this year playing Clare,Cork & now Waterford in the qualifiers then we'll be asked to beat Tipp & Kilkenny if we beat yee the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Jolt2007

My name is Jolt2007... and f*ck boards pro wrestling!

2wg4y9h.jpg

Jolt2007 wrote: »
    My name is Jolt2007... and f*ck boards pro wrestling!

2wg4y9h.jpg

love you too Jolt :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Were did them lads go?

less said about SR the better - don't mention the war! :p

orestes has departed these fair shores for the world of Ansterdam and as BH said he pops up every now and again with the occasional *hic* or random insight! Would like him to come back full time though!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

less said about SR the better - don't mention the war! :p

orestes has departed these fair shores for the world of Ansterdam and as BH said he pops up every now and again with the occasional *hic* or random insight! Would like him to come back full time though!
    To give people an idea, he once infracted me for asking a question about ppv prices :(

We've progressed passed his Iron fist now into the the days of the Munster Mafia :)

Any of the bais going down to Thurles on Sunday?

Anyone wanna be a zombie for the day tomorrow?

The dublin zombie walk is being held in dublin, and all going well be a world record breaking event. Its in aid of some great charities and can do with any kind of support.

Even if any of you guys arent interested but know anyone that is, or might be, send them to the link and tell them about tomorrow. :)

• Advertisement

Voltwad wrote: »
    To give people an idea, he once infracted me for asking a question about ppv prices :(

We've progressed passed his Iron fist now into the the days of the Munster Mafia :)

one of the things that annoyed me the most (obviously cos it affected me :pac:) was how he used to infract people for asking for a PPV stream on a PPV thread. not for posting one before they were allowed but for asking for one. 1 of my only 2 infractions in over a decade was for this and perhaps thats why I was so adamant about making streams allowed here when I became mod.

anywhoo I shouldent really be perpetuating old new news like him so heres something new people have been talking about, so you can all avoid those sucky fan made fakes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement