Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Joe is Gonna Kill You! Or at least bad mouth you

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

So I came back from walking the dog and I had an email from 411mania waiting for me. Guess who has been asked to write a piece every Sunday :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

So I came back from walking the dog and I had an email from 411mania waiting for me. Guess who has been asked to write a piece every Sunday :)

Fair play to you horse. Be sure and send us a link when you get your first one up.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Was it me?

congrats fellah

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

that's brilliant man, congrats!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

That website always reminds me of a lone striker formation.

Best of luck TBC

No Brolly on the Sunday game unless he turns up in the last 5 minutes to the tune of Cult of Personality. I see McStay still has his soppy farmers journal diary for his notes i'd love to beat him over the head with it.

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEM Toe-Knee Davissss

I never say this about remakes, but wow, this looks really great!

new Thundercats tv show on the Cartoon Network.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Remakes aren't all bad. Scarface, Battlestar Gallactica, Nolan's Batman, The Departed, The Thomas Crown Affair, 3:10 To Yuma are all remakes that rock.

But yeah, they normally suck!

• Advertisement

I heard this frightening statistic that about 92% of all Hollywood films are remakes/sequels/prequels...

Can't blame them really, they do sell. And it's hard enough to make a good film, let alone new characters. You could always just embellish a character to fit what you want to do, and you have the added benefit of association of fans already.

I thought it was 1-in-5 this year were remakes, sequels, prequels etc? It can't be 92% surely?

I blame the public. A brainless sequel will make 10 times what The King's Speech will make.

French movie industry ftw!

Watching Liverpool vs Valarenga in a pre season friendly. 2-0 down after twenty minutes & looking all over the place at the back. Looks like we'll have to hurry Suarez back to look even competitive.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

GTR63 wrote: »
    Watching Liverpool vs Valarenga in a pre season friendly. 2-0 down after twenty minutes & looking all over the place at the back. Looks like we'll have to hurry Suarez back to look even competitive.

Could be your third 0-3 in a row?!

Charisteas wrote: »
    Could be your third 0-3 in a row?!

2-1 at half time,very few positives tbh.

We drew 3-3 not a good result, think we've conceeded 3 in every pre season game. Valencia the weekend,no clean sheet there either from the look of our truly dreadful defence. At least Downing & Aquilani played well pity the latter is likely to be sold despite being vastly superior to nearly all our Centre Midfielders.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Batcave lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

GTR63 wrote: »
    We drew 3-3 not a good result.

Yeah I saw that Sheamus's favourite player scored a last minute equaliser for Oslo....... Mohamed Fellah

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Went to the Naas races today.

Went in with €50. Walked out with €195 :D

Kingpin is just starting on TG4 for those of you who would never stumble across that channel... quality film

• Advertisement

Seriously you all should watch TG4 as the Diabhal makes several appearances i gcóir an mbliain as an extra.

Kingpin is just starting on TG4 for those of you who would never stumble across that channel... quality film

Just about to post that. Come Dine with me in Galway was a bit of a bust 5 twats who think they have a personality,won't be watching that again. Bill Murray is great in this there is a bit later in the film that always reminds me of Hbk.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Where do ye lot watch your movies online since TV Shack went away?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Voltwad wrote: »
    Where do ye lot watch your movies online since TV Shack went away?

Flickpeek for me bro..

usually download and backup movies myself but torrent sites cant be talked of on boards. TV though I use sidereel.com

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Watching movies online.. Pirate_Skeleton_Arrr.jpg

Just finished watching episode 4 of season 3 on breaking bad. Good gawd this show is good.
    I'd really like to see this greatest tv episode that you guys were on about. Do i have long to wait, or did i already pass it? :o

CMpunked wrote: »
    Watching movies online.. Pirate_Skeleton_Arrr.jpg

Just finished watching episode 4 of season 3 on breaking bad. Good gawd this show is good.
    I'd really like to see this greatest tv episode that you guys were on about. Do i have long to wait, or did i already pass it? :o

well the fourth season is only after starting 3eps in, so I doubt you have too far to go. Im fairly sure i know the ep they mean and it is frickin awesome though i dunno if id say greatest tv ep ever.

For a show that isnt the most fast paced it really is amazingluy gripping, think ill watch the newest ep before Raw tonight and after Kingpin.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Best thing on TG4 by miles:

He's f*ckin brilliant

Best thing on TG4 by miles:

lindabreathnach.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,094 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Just watched Kingpin myself, first time in about 10 years I seen it, still amazing and Bill Murray's best role.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement