Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Bill Murray's best role.

really?really?really? :-)

Lost in translation all the way

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

jmolloy wrote: »
    really?really?really? :-)

Lost in translation all the way

think thats one of the most divisive movies ive ever seen. A real marmite movieI like it and actually have ot on DVD but so many people "dont get it" and when i first saw it (in the cinema) the two guys i went to it with embarassingly fell asleep watching it. Though tb its not their type of movie they would be more the fast and furious types.

this celebrity apprentice is very good, piers morgan is awesome on it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Finally getting to watch Children of Men. Tis on TV3. Should keep me going til RAW.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Just watched Midnight Run. Absolutely top movie, really entertaining.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Peaking at Keeping with the Kardashians.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Peaking at Keeping with the Kardashians.

As long as its Kim & Kourtney & not Khloe even the mother is hotter than her,yeah I said it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I love seeing all the shít that some people watch on the run up to raw.
    :pac:

not one of us admitting to babestation :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Nobody watching vintage collection?

Steiner's vs the Beverley Brothers!

• Advertisement

GTR63 wrote: »
    As long as its Kim & Kourtney & not Khloe even the mother is hotter than her,yeah I said it.
    I started watching today and I swear to **** that E! plays them all day every week.

I think just watched that breaking bad ep you guys were telling me.
    My god, that was amazing.

Was it Episode number
    7-one minute
    ?

CMpunked wrote: »
    I think just watched that breaking bad ep you guys were telling me.
    My god, that was amazing.

Was it Episode number
    7-one minute
    ?
    Thats the one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

I may check out Breaking Bad after all your rave reviews, is it something I can watch with the missus though, or is it more a show for us lads?

Charisteas wrote: »
    I may check out Breaking Bad after all your rave reviews, is it something I can watch with the missus though, or is it more a show for us lads?

depends on the missus tbh. However if she is in any way a girly girl then i doubt it would be her cup of tea. You should def check it out though i'd actually put it on the same level as The Soprano's or The Wire (my 2 fav shows of all time).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

My GF loves Breaking Bad, as does pretty much everyone who I've recommended the show to.. It's phenomenal..

Charisteas wrote: »

I absolutely would.
    The cast is so diverse and so layered that I think it would be pretty easy for them to find someone to 'root for'.

I watched that episode in question and I had to immediately stop me marathon. It was that great I needed to give it time to sink in and for me to really appreciate how perfectly produced it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,422 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Norris out of the presidential race, does Ireland really need a president surely without one we would save quite a bit

We should just elect Diabhal.. Pay him with Buckfast.. Win/Win for everyone.. Especially foreign dignitaries come over..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

We should just elect Diabhal.. Pay him with Buckfast.. Win/Win for everyone.. Especially foreign dignitaries come over..

And you as his right hand man:pac: That'd be awesome. The whole country would stop whenever Galway would be playing

• Advertisement

And you as his right hand man:pac: That'd be awesome. The whole country would stop whenever Galway would be playing

The Canning Coalition for PRESIDENCY!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

The Canning Coalition for PRESIDENCY!

Got my vote anyway:cool:

I heard Cannings mentioned in the distance and I came as fast as I could.

awesome just got my donegal ticket confirmed for the 28th, bring on whoever, going to be a great weekend of sport for me that one ireland v england on the 27th then donegal hopefully doing it on the 28th

Went to see Captain America: The First Avenger.

Very suprised by how much I enjoyed it. After watching the trailers I thought I'd hate it because they replaced the nazis with a name more 2011 friendly, but it still worked well.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,021 ✭✭✭✭cena

I'v a nice Bruise on my leg from the bumper cars last night. Love them. But it'll be a year till I'm on them again

ha accidentally googled the soccer board instead of typing it into the address bar and stumbled across something i had forgot about. boards soccer interview with Damien Duff, comes across as a bit of a dry sh!te but tbh he probably didnt want to be interviewed and once hes good on the pitch i dont care how he interviews. I was just about to stop watching it when the interviewer Daragh said "Bounty Hunter asks" about if you ever had any late nights out with Adrian Mutu during your Chelsea days! still cant believe he asked that as i was blatantly taking the piss

Mutu is my favourite cocaine snorting footballer.

twas the one time we got a smile out of him in the whole interview iirc
    Mutu is my favourite cocaine snorting footballer.

who's your top 5? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Prefer Mark Bosnich meself

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement