Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Oh and belated Happy Charisteas Day

Cheers man.

The missus took me on a day-trip today to Galway, Cliffs of Moher and Dunguaire Castle, had a great day. A really beautiful part of Ireland away from the penguin-walking shoulder-barging streets of Dublin.

Wrecked now though, not sure i'm gonna be able to stay up to watch the TNA PPV tonight :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I am thinking the age profile of this forum has gone up. How old are you folk?

Im 32 anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

turned 28 in June

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

21 and counting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

18 years 9 months

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

22 not 23 until January.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

20, 21 in October (same bday as CM Punk;):cool:)

20, 21 in October (same bday as CM Punk;):cool:)
    What date? I'm the 21st myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

GTR63 wrote: »
    That was a odd 2nd half,just seemed to drift to its conclusion. I think Waterford will be kicking themselves for all the wides, Kilkenny weren't great and missed as many as Waterford did.

Was prud of them for fighting till the end, but we made some really stupid mistakes as well. Always thought KK had anotehr gear though, no matter what we did.

Tipp will beat them in the final though, Kk are definitely playing at a level below 2-3 years ago whereas Tipp are young lean and hungry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I'm 25. Middle of the age range here, in my prime :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,021 ✭✭✭✭cena

I'm 26. But I do feel younger at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

What date? I'm the 21st myself.

26th

cena wrote: »
    I'm 26. But I do feel younger at times.

Your only as young as your girlfriend ;)
    Gary Neville & Jamie Redknapp pundits for Sky feck sake do they want people to watch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

23 in 9 days. :D

(i better get a thread title. :pac:)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,304 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

26 also.... like all the cool kids

A lot of us seem to be at the age where its almost taboo to admit you still watch Wrestling. Anyone else like me & publicly hide the fact you are a fan(I put my Power Slam magazine in a bag for fear anyone I know would see me buy it)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

They say homosexuality was the final taboo?
    Hell no, admitting your a wrestling fan is! Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

A lot of us seem to be at the age where its almost taboo to admit you still watch Wrestling. Anyone else like me & publicly hide the fact you are a fan(I put my Power Slam magazine in a bag for fear anyone I know would see me buy it)

I actually go into Eason's right before it closes so nobody,other then the staff see's me buying it.

Remember I left a copy of it in the bathroom one day and forgot about it til one of the lads discovered it during the last champions league final and started ripping the piss outta me for still watching that ''****e''

Whereas Ireland's next top kareoke singer is required viewing :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

I'm 24 and i don't care what people think of me for still watching it! Honestly couldn't give a sh!t and if anyone judges me because if it that says alot more about them than it does me!

Hell I even wear my Hitman tshirts in work!! That's right - I am THAT cool! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Jaysus didn't think I was nearly the youngest one here, DB is it seems...

I would have said my last final taboo would be admitting I love The Miz and I can't understand how anyone can still hate him at this point.

THERE I SAID IT

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

I would have said my last final taboo would be admitting I love The Miz and I can't understand how anyone can still hate him at this point.

THERE I SAID IT

21 years and increasing ever so slightly :P

and Hell Yeah Miz!:D I love the guy, find him amazing on the mic and decent in ring aswell.

Theres a few of us (especially on twitter) in my college that still share a love for wrestling, even a few girls I know still watch it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

THERE I SAID IT

That's not a taboo.. Everyone's been jizzing themselves about Miz around here for far too long..Alas saying you don't like him seems to infact be a taboo:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

I'm 24 and wear a wrestling t-shirt most days in work and have a CM Punk toy on my desk. Needless to say I'm very much out of the closet :p

I'm 24 and wear a wrestling t-shirt most days in work and have a CM Punk toy on my desk. Needless to say I'm very much out of the closet :p

I hope someone bought the Punk toy for you,whenever I get toys for my nieces & nephews I get stared at as if they are for myself. Its the same when you buy a milky way,jelly tots or buttons its as if they look at me like i'm 5 or 6 & buying them with my pocket money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Buttons are the cadburys chocolate pinnacle. There is nothing, I repeat NOTHING, wrong with a grown adult eating buttons.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

I hope someone bought the Punk toy for you,whenever I get toys for my nieces & nephews I get stared at as if they are for myself. Its the same when you buy a milky way,jelly tots or buttons its as if they look at me like i'm 5 or 6 & buying them with my pocket money.
    Bought it and every other wrestling toy in the house myself...except the Machoman toy, Mrs. Boston Crab bought that for me the day Randy died

gimmick wrote: »
    Buttons are the cadburys chocolate pinnacle. There is nothing, I repeat NOTHING, wrong with a grown adult eating buttons.
    Once you aren't luring young children into the back of a white van it's OK.

• Advertisement

Once you aren't luring young children into the back of a white van it's OK.

lol, or this one i007718.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement