Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Once you aren't luring young children into the back of a white van it's OK.

How young?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

WTF!

just noticed the bounty hunter loves cole tag on this thread.... confusing to start with before i even get into the fact i dont ever recall saying positive things about cole on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

WTF!

just noticed the bounty hunter loves cole tag on this thread.... confusing to start with before i even get into the fact i dont ever recall saying positive things about cole on here.
    vince_mcmahon1.jpg

I've had it there for about two weeks now. About time ya noticed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

gimmick wrote: »
    How young?

Maddy

I'll be back in a few lads, just reporting gimmick to interpol :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

I dunno what u expect these lads to do about it :pac:

interpollive.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

jaykhunter wrote: »
    I dunno what u expect these lads to do about it :pac:

interpollive.jpgIMG]

I dunno, Paul Banks could be is pretty Badass!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Brilliant, but very weird video by the aforementioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,093 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Interpol are probably one of my fav bands,all of their videos are good. I did adore the video of Lights especially.

Corker of a track as well.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

I'm 24 and i don't care what people think of me for still watching it! Honestly couldn't give a sh!t and if anyone judges me because if it that says alot more about them than it does me!

Hell I even wear my Hitman tshirts in work!! That's right - I am THAT cool! :p

Quality! Actually I think wearing a wrestling t-shirt in the street can be quite the conversation starter.

I'm 27 now by the way, it does seem like the average age on here is around 25.

Wonder what age is classed as 'too late' to start taking a few wrestling training classes?!

• Advertisement

never too late! hit up the irish promotions thread; DCW or FFPW seem to push their schools the hardest; the DCW one's in town. Even if u were to just start off announcing/manager etc i'm sure they'd find something for ya to get ur feet wet! nice bunch of lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,021 ✭✭✭✭cena

I'v lost my wallet. only noticed today.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,304 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

cena wrote: »
    I'v lost my wallet. only noticed today.

How long is it gone.

anyone know why all the youth riots are happening in London (and Birmingham now too)?

I know people living in Croydon & Peckham (2 of the areas on fire atm) and cant believe what i see on sky news.

Yes, it's mental. When did this stop being over the police shooting a suspect and just absolute mayhem? Is this over something else or just general scumbaggery?

anyone know why all the youth riots are happening in London (and Birmingham now too)?

I know people living in Croydon & Peckham (2 of the areas on fire atm) and cant believe what i see on sky news.

Police shot some fella, Mark Duggan.
    Mr Duggan was shot by officers from the Metropolitan Police’s CO19 unit on Thursday evening after the minicab he was travelling in was stopped. There was an apparent ‘exchange’ of fire and a bullet was found lodged in a police radio.

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Yes, it's mental. When did this stop being over the police shooting a suspect and just absolute mayhem? Is this over something else or just general scumbaggery?

thats what im wondering. I have lots and lots of mates in london cos I went to uni in england and none are saying whats behind it, just that scumbags / brainless youths are running riot.

for example one status atm is:
    This is to all the parents in London. If you don't know where your kids are right now then your spawn is ****ing scum. If you are parent and your involved in this mess then you should be neutered and locked up for life.

and thats a really really nice guy, though he is living in Peckham so...

yeah DM i knew about that one but Hackney, Croydon, Peckham, etc etc and Birmingham, Riots, set on fire etc umm whats the fecking point! now clapham junction! thats a nice area, thats near where i worked when i was at Trans World Sport they are reporting looting by roving gangs

I think a small group responded to the shooting by attacking police and some more scum bags joined in.

Feckin School Holidays

DM-ICE wrote: »
    How long is it gone.

some time yesterday. had it in athlone. thought i left it in the car. ONly noticed it today. It was a led zepplin wallet too.

some time yesterday. had it in athlone. thought i left it in the car. ONly noticed it today. It was a led zepplin wallet too.

Did you have anything of value in it? I hope not.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Once you aren't luring young children into the back of a white van it's OK.

Reminds me of a great one:

What did the Jewish paedophile say?

"Go easy on the sweets lads."

Did you have anything of value in it? I hope not.

I had my atm card, 3v card. dollars and 20 pounds. Hope my bank account hasn't been touched

I had my atm card, 3v card. dollars and 20 pounds. Hope my bank account hasn't been touched

ATM or laser/visa? If it was visa/laser you should cancel it pronto.

I'd say its moments like this you're delighted you stuck to your policy of only carrying around money that not legal tender in this country.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

^^^^

Minor scuffle compared to what you'd see in Supermacs of a Saturday Night in Eyre Square.

Thats one of the nicer areas of London though (well especially in comparison to the other areas that are ablaze), apparently they were there because they were somewhat organised and knew there was f all police there and they could loot and riot till their hearts were content since all the cops were off in Croydon, Peckham, Hackney etc. took a joke about pedophilia to bring a smile to my face as i was actually getting angry just watching those scumbags on sky news

flahavaj wrote: »
    ^^^^

Minor scuffle compared to what you'd see in Supermacs of a Saturday Night in Eyre Square.
    Dear Reader,
    I know what you're thinking. You're thinking: "Oh that Flah and his classic jokes". But let me take you behind the severity of a Saturday night outside Supermac's. Some of the finest men I've met have fought for our freedom in the Supermac's Scuffle as we call it. You jackeens may not know it but issues such as the Gazza strip, Poverty in Africa, Violence up North are the subject of the battles for peace. So before you make a stroll down O'Connell strip and laugh at a bunch of Galwegians entering the Supermac's establishment before heading to Coppers remember this, these lads have ensured peace for your children's generation whilst being absolutely scuttered.

Your friendly neighbourhood Spiderman,
    Diabhal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Sky will probably blame FIFA & Sepp Blatter or Video Games for the rioting instead of admitting that most the people are thugs or scumbags. Eyre Square does be fair waspy at times alrite, Supermacs brings out the worst in some people it seems.
    Sorry to hear Cena lost his Led Zep wallet

• Advertisement

ATM or laser/visa? If it was visa/laser you should cancel it pronto.
    flahavaj wrote: »
    I'd say its moments like this you're delighted you stuck to your policy of only carrying around money that not legal tender in this country.

Dm. it would be great if I could cancel the atm card too.

Flahavaj. I am in deed lucky I stuck too the policy of not carrying euros around with me. Lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement