Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Yeah Cena you should cancel your ATM card at the same time. Happened me once when my wallet was robbed (I mentioned it here a few weeks ago during the mugging conversation!) I called into the bank ASAP and had them cancel my old cards and send out new ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,021 ✭✭✭✭cena

Yeah Cena you should cancel your ATM card at the same time. Happened me once when my wallet was robbed (I mentioned it here a few weeks ago during the mugging conversation!) I called into the bank ASAP and had them cancel my old cards and send out new ones.

The bank is closed when I went looking for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

happened to my bro, the banks were actually v kind refunding the missing cash. but yeah, even ring them up tomorrow morning to get the ball rolling.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

cena wrote: »
    The bank is closed when I went looking for it.

There should be a 24 hour number you can ring to cancel cards out of hours.

• Advertisement

Don't think is with bank of ireland. I looked it up awhile back. and didn't find any number

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

If you are contacting us about a lost or stolen debit or credit card please do not use the email section.
    To report your card lost or stolen you must contact us by phone immediately at the following numbers:
    ROI: 1890 706 706
    UK: +353 56 775 7007
    NI: 028 903 10303
    International: +353 56 7757007

hope this helps

Is that 24hr number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Is that 24hr number.

Diall it and check!!!

Is that 24hr number.

pretty sure it is needed it before

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Lads just saw the best flick of the summer.. The new Planet of the Apes film is F'N unreal...

jeez that's gettin much worse in london, woman was just on sky news with the reporter who's house has just been looted and had to get sky news to call cops

jmolloy wrote: »
    jeez that's gettin much worse in london, woman was just on sky news with the reporter who's house has just been looted and had to get sky news to call cops

It's unreal, some amount of scum in the world

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Lads just saw the best flick of the summer.. The new Planet of the Apes film is F'N unreal...

Its got John Lithgow & a Gorilla vs a Chopper whats not to love about.

It's unreal, some amount of scum in the world

Imagine if something like that happened here, a lot of people have a lot of pent up rage they want to get rid of & the looting would be surreal. If it happens Lidl would be more busy than usual.

GTR63 wrote: »

Lithgow is immense in it, although I half expected him to have killed a monkey and left him in the bathtub:pac:

Imagine if something like that happened here, a lot of people have a lot of pent up rage they want to get rid of & the looting would be surreal. If it happens Lidl would be more busy than usual.

police don't seem to stand a chance, i'm sure the garda would take no prisioners if rioting started here

Lithgow is immense in it, although I half expected him to have killed a monkey and left him in the bathtub:pac:

I'M SOLD! (In a hushed voice : It's already over)

I do watch 3rd Rock most nites on 3e,it holds up well from the time I used to watch it on Saturday nites as a kid. That & Night Stand,which I haven't seen in aaaages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

FCUK THE MODS

*Thrashes thread and moves up the road to the GAA forum with all the nice windows*

• Advertisement

got a mental image of your username throwing the recycling bin icon around :p

But in all seriousness this is the most damage down by 14 year olds since drink was banned from teenage discos.

FCUK THE MODS

*Thrashes thread and moves up the road to the GAA forum with all the nice windows*

FOR THE CANNING COALITION!!!!!!

But in all seriousness this is the most damage down by 14 year olds since drink was banned from teenage discos.

Is now a bad time to have a bit of a gloat about the Galway minors beating Clare sunday. Lyster was certainly a lot more bubbley after it.

Is now a bad time to have a bit of a gloat about the Galway minors beating Clare sunday. Lyster was certainly a lot more bubbley after it.
    I wish we had Clare people on here. Not often we can boast of a win never mind two over the one county.

It's time for Galway to riot over another disappointing sporting season. First place I'm thrashing is The Quays.

jaykhunter wrote: »
    I'M SOLD! (In a hushed voice : It's already over)

I honestly can't recommend it enough, although I watched it online I wouldn't be rushing to see the 3D version, although there's some lovely action sequences, some of the CGI is hit and miss, when it's bad its ok, when it's good it's unreal.. The only other let down is the blondie kid from Harry Potter, he's fairly mediocre.. But Lithgow and Brian Cox being in the flick more than makes up for it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

One or two people on here seem not want me around and think that I am starting arguments. Despite myself personally not recalling any recent incidents myself. The only feedback I've received has been positive.

Ive put the work in to be nice and helpful as possible: answering questions etc only to be all of a sudden to be met with this view of me. Do others share this view? Ill leave here if that is the case.

Thanks

what's the fantasy football code again?

Oh Christ, first the London Riots and now, the Canning Coalition decide the throw their weight around here:pac:

The Straight Edge Society will not be moved

picture.php?pictureid=6908&albumid=1165&dl=1280609336&thumb=1

• Advertisement

rovert wrote: »
    One or two people on here seem not want me around and think that I am starting arguments. Despite myself personally not recalling any recent incidents myself. The only feedback I've received has been positive.

Ive put the work in to being nice and helpful: answering questions etc only to be met with this view of me. Do others share this view? Ill leave here if that is the case.

Thanks

I don't post on here a lot (always look through the threads though) but when you were on here before a few years ago I could see why people were getting annoyed with you.

But since you came back I haven't seen any problems with your posts. Always find them very informative.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement