Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

We are strong, we are one!

*shoot, wrong stable...*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

One of the lads texted there saying there was a drunk old man outside his window kicking a wheely-bin.

The riots and within 10 miles of my house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

One of the lads texted there saying there was a drunk old man outside his window kicking a wheely-bin.

The riots and within 10 miles of my house.

And so it begins.... Grabs Hurley & sits in silence inside my front door

And I need a haircut too. Society gone to ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

And I need a haircut too. Society gone to ****.

noone 'needs a haircut', its just wimen and society who makes us think we have to get them. :cool::cool:

CMpunked wrote: »
    noone 'needs a haircut', its just wimen and society who makes us think we have to get them. :cool::cool:

Sickened i'll have to get mine cut soon, brothers wedding in September,sigh I just got it at a nice length too.

CMpunked wrote: »
    Long hair is not cool. Nobody can join the Canning Coalition who has hair long enough for a ponytail.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Liverpool has been like a second home to me for years now. Here's hoping this nightmare ends there and everywhere else in the UK soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

A Londoner showing off his haul on Facebook:

londonrioterfacebook.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

rovert wrote: »

F*ckin idiot, has the IQ of a goldfish

• Registered Users Posts: 10,021 ✭✭✭✭cena

Found the wallet. My mother just found it in her car. HAPPY OUT. Thanks for all the help guys

• Registered Users Posts: 86,416 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

rovert wrote: »

londonrioterfacebook.jpg

What a twat,for posing in the photo. Sky showed images of them looks like they are looking for white males with eyes(their faces were coved in hoodies & Bataclavas.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Any fans?

Out here next week

Love the inbetweeners,brother got the dvd boxset for me a few months ago, never seen it before that. Hope its good, speaking of tv series being made into films are they still making the Alan Partridge film.
    Glad to hear Cena found his Led Zep wallet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

cena wrote: »
    Found the wallet. My mother just found it in her car. HAPPY OUT. Thanks for all the help guys

There was me thinking some londoner had come across and looted it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

http://www.flickr.com/photos/metropolitanpolice/

met police have pictures of suspects...

Also the video of the kid who was beat up being mugged made me sick

n129753_I_dont_want_to_live_on_this_planet_anymore.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

I can understand when people riot after a protest about a serious political or personal matter e.g. Greece or Egypt.
    I can understand when people protest over problems with police.
    I even sort of understood why those kids were lashing out on Sunday night after one of their friends was shot by police in what was a very volatile situation and area to begin with.

But what happened yesterday and last night was absolute bull**** and there is no excuse for it. Everyone involved should be named, shamed and locked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Ah Christ, I just remembered that that Cee Lo Green fella is performing at SummerSlam, that's 10 mins gone anyway:rolleyes:

Ah jaysus I youtubed this guy, bloody awful, 10 minutes is enough time to make a sandwich and a drink though I suppose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Charisteas wrote: »
    Ah jaysus I youtubed this guy, bloody awful, 10 minutes is enough time to make a sandwich and a drink though I suppose.

Two-meat sandwiches are the fúcking bomb! Dunnes do these large/thick slices of ham or chicken or beef and they're awesome. Deli section. Definitely recommend. Just had a sandwich and a cup of tea lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Two-meat sandwiches are the fúcking bomb! Dunnes do these large/thick slices of ham or chicken or beef and they're awesome. Deli section. Definitely recommend. Just had a sandwich and a cup of tea lol.

Really? Couldn't tell from that:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

If my phone wasn't a piece of shít i'd've taken a picture of it. My sandwiches are amazing :pac:

Garseys wrote: »
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/metropolitanpolice/

met police have pictures of suspects...
    GTR63 wrote: »
    What a twat,for posing in the photo. Sky showed images of them looks like they are looking for white males with eyes(their faces were coved in hoodies & Bataclavas.

More than half of them seem to be black.

jaykhunter wrote: »

Haha thanks for the tip but i'm vegetarian, yeah this is REAL straight-edge right here, none of this 'no drink or drugs' crap!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Probably half the people who live in London are black though.

Trivia - This years Summerslam will be held on the second earliest date in the 24-year history. Only Summerslam 1997 was held on an earlier date - August 3rd.

Charisteas wrote: »
    More than half of them seem to be black.

I wasn't going to mention that but any of them not wearing hoodies are alrite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

I was worried sick all night about that wallet cena, alls well that ends well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

GTR63 wrote: »

He went looting and he came back with tubs of Body Butter. Fagit.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement