Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

YES! Lytle taps Hardy to end his career on a High now for Dan Severn to ko him seems thats the way the night went elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I ordered the new punk shirt off wweshop this day last week and its still "Processing".
    How long does it usually take to get going, does anyone know? :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

CMpunked wrote: »
    I ordered the new punk shirt off wweshop this day last week and its still "Processing".
    How long does it usually take to get going, does anyone know? :(

It is backlogged. Expect a long delay maybe weeks.

rovert wrote: »
    It is backlogged. Expect a long delay maybe weeks.

I was expecting a few weeks, a mate of mine said his shipped after a week, so maybe theres hope.
    In saying that, he ordered his just after it went live and not the presale.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

THERES GOES CODY RHOOOWWWWAAADES

• Advertisement

He aint that bad of a singer.

Maybe he should bring out an album..

Oh wait..

So Keane is gone to LA Galaxy to join the well washed up Henry & Beckham in America. What a waste i'm sure he could of found a better club to join if he wanted to play at a high level.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

GTR63 wrote: »
    So Keane is gone to LA Galaxy to join the well washed up Henry & Beckham in America. What a waste i'm sure he could of found a better club to join if he wanted to play at a high level.
    Nope. Nobody in the Premier League or Championship or Europe showed any interest. MLS isn't as bad as you might think. The standard has really improved in the last 3 years from say League 2 to Championship. Way better for him IMO than a move to Celtic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Nope. Nobody in the Premier League or Championship or Europe showed any interest. MLS isn't as bad as you might think. The standard has really improved in the last 3 years from say League 2 to Championship. Way better for him IMO than a move to Celtic.

I don't think they showed no interest, just that he had higher wage demands than clubs would pay. Numerous managers are quoted as being interested.

I'm sure Leicester would of signed him they were apparently interested & Sven paid for Konchesky.I think he went to LA cause he'd of had to of taken a paycut to go anywhere in England. Think he's getting €8m for two years over there. I'm sure he'll come out with the ole football is growing in America line but you never see that when they turn up & do sweet **** all at world cups.
    http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/15082011/63/foxes-miss-keane.html
    Yip I was right Sven was interested. If he paid actual money for a dud like Konchesky he'll buy anything.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Wolves were interested. Blackburn were interested. West Ham would have bought him had they stayed up. Plenty of clubs were interested. The "no clubs interested" stuff strikes me as being part of the anti-Robbie Keane agenda that is prevalent in Ireland.

Keane ruled out a move to the Championship, but plenty of teams were willing.

Swansea by the looks of it are going to sink quicker than QPR. Both are Championship teams who seem to of woken up one morning and found themselves in the premiership and did nothing to help themselves with a chance of staying up.

They did well to not let any goals in in the 1st half primarily due to Vorm but they have been played off the park. Especially when Kun Aguero came on.

They did well to not let any goals in in the 1st half primarily due to Vorm but they have been played off the park. Especially when Kun Aguero came on.

Yeah vorm looks like a good signing but I get a feeling about Swansea that they are already happy about being in the league & any point is a bonus. Like Derby a few years ago & signing the likes of leroy lita is a recipe for disaster.

Why would you start Dyer ahead of Routledge. Seemed like a John McIntyre decision.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

F**kin hell, Kun Aguero

Why would you start Dyer ahead of Routledge. Seemed like a John McIntyre decision.

Yeah that gaffer is as out of his depth as Steve Kean. Bet City had to hold back Aguero at half time cause Swansea looked like the airtricity XI at times. Swansea are going to drop like a Stone you could see it when the manager was on about not wanting to risk anything in a attempt to stay up,you do nothing & thats what you'll end up with the end of the year. Vorm might find himself a good club soon though,conceeded 4 but kept out at least as Many.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Gerard.C wrote: »
    So with that mes amis, I will bid you all adieu. Reading wrestling fans opinions in 2011 is nothing short of tedious. Enjoy raw next week lads :) Slan leat

Goodness gracious me. How did I miss out on this? The Mafia is crumbling at the seams/has crashed down, on my watch, without my even noticing it.

Shocker.
    flahavaj wrote: »
    Leave my Ger alone you bastards.

My sincerest condolences. I will have a sympathy card for yuo send soon.

The Mafia will rise again.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,416 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Warrior film trailer (Tom Hardy and Kurt Angle are in it)

The film is getting some oscar buzz already but none for Kurt Angle :p

You dont see WWE signing deals like this
    http://t.co/Q8PmEpH

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

rovert wrote: »
    You dont see WWE signing deals like this
    http://t.co/Q8PmEpH

Good news for TNA.

UFC can have FOX but lets not forget WWE have Subway & Jared

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

"Subway sucks, Subway sucks"

Watching Arsenal vs Udinese is like watching a fighter throwing huge overhands the whole time & defending with his hands at his waist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Watching Arsenal vs Udinese is like watching a fighter throwing huge overhands the whole time & defending with his hands at his waist.

Very entertaining though. Someon'es gonna get knocked the f*ck out!

Rovert any idea why New York still refuses to sanction UFC bouts?

flahavaj wrote: »
    Rovert any idea why New York still refuses to sanction UFC bouts?

The law makers are old pro-boxing, MMA is human cock fighting types.

Very harsh on Udinese they were the better side. Pity they didn't have a few of their quality players that they had last season. I think they can still knock out Arsenal in the 2nd leg.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Very harsh on Udinese they were the better side. Pity they didn't have a few of their quality players that they had last season. I think they can still knock out Arsenal in the 2nd leg.

Arsenal have lost three quality players too though so it's not really a valid point.

Will have RVP and possibly Wilshire back for the second leg so confident we will progress.

Good luck to the Leaving Certers here if we have any.

• Advertisement

Really hope the leaving cert gets changed sometime sooner than later.

In other news..*points at twitter fees in sig*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement