Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

*hic*

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Apparently there is 24 members online right now.

Hello all! :P

Halló, thats the most in ages

• Registered Users Posts: 10,995 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Why do I have to wait thirty minutes for Dominos!

I'm hungry now.

Why do I have to wait thirty minutes for Dominos!

I'm hungry now.

Dammit, now I want pizza

Hang on, you live near me don't you?

/gets coat and gets ready to follow any passing Dominos vans

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

A better question is why did you have to mention Dominoes.

Now IM hungry. But dominoe-less.

consider yourself lucky with your thirty minutes.:p

• Advertisement

Ah ffs, i'm starving now.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I love this thread!

Anyone use twitter on here?

Also, found Fred Dursts gamertag for anyone on Live.
    :D

Ah, King of queens is a good show.

its amazing... Frasier used to me my favourite on comedy central/paramount...

NO more.

Doug doug doug.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

its amazing... Frasier used to me my favourite on comedy central/paramount...

NO more.

Doug doug doug.

:eek::eek:

No way!

Everyone else who i ever said "I like Fraiser" to would usually end up running away from me screaming.

I love it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

:eek::eek:

No way!

Everyone else who i ever said "I like Fraiser" to would usually end up running away from me screaming.

I love it :)

It's one of the greatest TV shows ever.

if not THE greatest...

As far as sitcoms go it really does take some beating.

Kelsey Grammar and David Hyde Pierce cleared up at the...EMMYS? from 94 onwards.

The thing is though, it isnt really quotable as such... its more the actors that really make it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

if not THE greatest...

As far as sitcoms go it really does take some beating.

Kelsey Grammar and David Hyde Pierce cleared up at the...EMMYS? from 94 onwards.

The thing is though, it isnt really quotable as such... its more the actors that really make it.

It's a throwback to classical farces. It's ridiculous yet somehow doesn't come across as too over-the-top most of the time, thanks to the actors.

yeah actually, the amount of times the "Other room" angle was used to add to the confusion.. each time is still gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

DM-ICE wrote: »
    Halló, thats the most in ages

A month is ages? We had over 70 people in PW on Mania night, and about 31 people last week before my trip to the UK. :confused:

Screw Affliction, hello Cyberdog!
    12102_black_grey_27772.JPG

Invested in this over the weekend, seeing as the world and his wife is wearing Affliction clothing now, time for me to move along.

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    A month is ages? We had over 70 people in PW on Mania night, and about 31 people last week before my trip to the UK. :confused:

Well ages was wrong, there was feck all on here at times from friday to sunday evening. And when a new guy (Me) ends up with the most recent reply to 5 threads it seems like ages!

Screw Affliction, hello Cyberdog!
    12102_black_grey_27772.JPG

Invested in this over the weekend, seeing as the world and his wife is wearing Affliction clothing now, time for me to move along.

You should set up your own clothing line.... why line someone elses pockets

Welcome back by the way.

Well ages was wrong, there was feck all on here at times from friday to sunday evening. And when a new guy (Me) ends up with the most recent reply to 5 threads it seems like ages!

Over 30 people as of two minutes ago. ;)

• Advertisement

Over 30 people as of two minutes ago. ;)

Well i stand corrected on the ages thing, but i spent lots of time logged in at the weekend and at times there was less that 3 logged in. Anyway its not important now its 8 mins into a new day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

I think you may have just had a rare find that top doesn't look like typical Cyberdog unless they'v changed there style.

Was in a huge cyberdog shop in Camden few months ago, most the stuff was fluorescent colors proper glow in the dark and flashing club gear, couldn't wear it on a normal day or you'd just look like a tool (personally wouldn't wear it too a club either).

pingu_girl wrote: »
    I think you may have just had a rare find that top doesn't look like typical Cyberdog unless they'v changed there style.

Was in a huge cyberdog shop in Camden few months ago, most the stuff was fluorescent colors proper glow in the dark and flashing club gear, couldn't wear it on a normal day or you'd just look like a tool (personally wouldn't wear it too a club either).

Maybe its a glow in the dark one......

Maybe its a glow in the dark one......

Maybe but the stuff I saw was more like these very flashy

11893_fluo_pink_white_white_27656.jpg1818_white_24182.jpg11451_fluo_yellow_27208.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Jolt2007

That pink top is rather fetching.

pingu_girl wrote: »

This seasons mens tops are a bit more um... wearable in public, shall we say?
    But yeah, previous ones have been quite garish, but then, i think a lot of labels fall into that category at some point.

jesus....how mad is the video for all nightmare long.....

I'm loving threadless t shirts at the moment, they send me an email every week with there new t shirts and its a constant case of :eek: "I want it" Ive far too many at this stage.

www.threadless.com

Everybody who whinges about the recession should be forced to watch Angelas Ashes and then shut up with their damned complaining :mad: /rant

• Advertisement

orestes wrote: »
    Everybody who whinges about the recession should be forced to watch Angelas Ashes and then shut up with their damned complaining :mad: /rant

Whats brought on this bout of sadness and anger on? Talk to auntie pingu....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement