Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭ScumdogV2

Urinary infection, woohoo! Fun fun fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Sounds like you should listen to some Lily Allen, Shawn :p
    But seriously, good luck with all the college work, and anyone else who is facing exams.

And talking about transport, had my last bus trip tonight, for a week atleast, I raked up about 12 hours on buses this week alone, worth it though :)...oh and City are now top of the league, for the night anyway lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

We dont want to send him over the edge altogether :p

No im joking, shes alright. ;)

C-B-G wrote: »
    We dont want to send him over the edge altogether :p

No im joking, shes alright. ;)

lol, I can't really stand her myself tbh :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Completely **** night here, anyone got some funny youtube links or something to cheer me up?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭dez_warlock

amacachi wrote: »
    Completely **** night here, anyone got some funny youtube links or something to cheer me up?

failblog.org shall entertain you for days.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Take your pick from any of these :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/failblog

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

*hic*

Wish I had some alcomohol, haven't had a drink in about 3 weeks I don't think. Ah well, cigarettes will have to do. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Wish I had some alcomohol, haven't had a drink in about 3 weeks I don't think. Ah well, cigarettes will have to do. :(

/passes over the bottle

• Advertisement

/takes bottle
    Hmmm, cyber drinking is as less satisfying as cyber sex is compared to sex. :P

Just wondering, has anyone ever bought a bottle of whiskey or other spirits in a pub for consumption in a pub? I thought it would be fine but a few times me and a mate wanted a bottle left on the bar and were prepared to pay full price and were refused.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

/takes bottle
    Hmmm, cyber drinking is as less satisfying as cyber sex is compared to sex. :P

Just wondering, has anyone ever bought a bottle of whiskey or other spirits in a pub for consumption in a pub? I thought it would be fine but a few times me and a mate wanted a bottle left on the bar and were prepared to pay full price and were refused.

Did it with peach schnapps about 15 years ago in Fibbers. But if you've ever drank in that establishment, you'd know why. The booze is cheap, but you definitely got what you paid for. Pints of piss all round.

Plus, none of us had jobs at the time, so we all pitched in a fiver for three of us at the time and got a big bottle of the stuff, got hammered, and all before we got in before they put the cover charge on the door.

Fun times. :D

Would you like some weight in your bagel? Weight or wait? :P
    That said, if Lily Allen added some of my rant in her lyrics, she'd probably have a hit. :D

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    Would you like some weight in your bagel? Weight or wait? :P
    That said, if Lily Allen added some of my rant in her lyrics, she'd probably have a hit. :D

:pac: Some wait like

Now, they would be far more entertaining than her current ones anyway :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

I have got a summer job!!

selling strawberries!! haha! 9-5, six days a week!!

the affluence is back....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Man United official Braclay's Premier League Champions 2008-2009 :(

Anyone that can make a Chelsea fan cry in their beer is alright in my books :)

Not too annoyed about sleeping in and missing the game, can't imagine I missed anything I'd actually want to see. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,074 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Not good good times to be a Newcastle fan 1-0 down against Fulham, and only 10 men.:eek:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

:D

• Advertisement

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Not good good times to be a Newcastle fan 1-0 down against Fulham, and only 10 men.:eek:

Boro also in big trouble now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

18_7.png

:D:D

Ryan Giggs. Premier League titles 11. Incredible.

What a difference 24 hours makes. I started off with one college folder, and now i'm stuck with three of them! Sans 36 hours worth of typing up lesson plan handouts, exercise sheets and worked examples.

I'm about as ready as i'm going to be for this. All piercings have been taken out, now i have to iron the suit. The wearing the suit part is probably going to be the most uncomfortable part of all of this.

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    What a difference 24 hours makes. I started off with one college folder, and now i'm stuck with three of them! Sans 36 hours worth of typing up lesson plan handouts, exercise sheets and worked examples.

I'm about as ready as i'm going to be for this. All piercings have been taken out, now i have to iron the suit. The wearing the suit part is probably going to be the most uncomfortable part of all of this.

Well done Man.

I never have a problem with suits, its the shirt collar and tie i hate.
    Can you Iron a suit? Will it not go all shiny?

DM-ICE wrote: »
    Well done Man.

I never have a problem with suits, its the shirt collar and tie i hate.
    Can you Iron a suit? Will it not go all shiny?

Obviously I mean the shirt and trousers. Although with the country going back to the 80s, i was thinking of breaking out the silvery communion suit for the occasion. I don't think i've grown that much since, so it might still fit me.

If knacker-neon is seen as fashionable, my communion and confirmation outfits will definitely be seen as the height of fashion! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Turlish entrant for Eurovision is so sexy :D

Turlish entrant for Eurovision is so sexy :D

Tuning in see what I hope is not some sort of trick

EDIT. IceLand entrant is cute.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Jolt2007

Estonia was my favourite. She could fiddle for me any day.

• Advertisement

Eurovision, what a load of ****e.

Just watching the NASCAR, Ric Flair is the honorary Race Director. Really can't believe the WOOs he's getting. :)

Anyone who might be interested the NASCAR tonight isn't a points-paying race, it's just for cash, so the drivers will be pushing extra hard and taking more risks, might be worth a watch if you've nothing better to do. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement