Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    *hic*
    Yup, cranberry juice and a chinese meal do not mix...

Should have watched what I just watched *don't worry I ain't gonna mention it :p*...but it would have made ya 10 times better :mad:

Wossy on now, to hopefully provide some entertainment.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Should have watched what I just watched *don't worry I ain't gonna mention it :p*...but it would have made ya 10 times better :mad:

Wossy on now, to hopefully provide some entertainment.

I know exactly what you refer to, amacachi mentioned it before i edited his post. He was pretty chuffed about it.

But there's a forum for discussion of that subject. So off ye both go. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

I know exactly what you refer to, amacachi mentioned it before i edited his post. He was pretty chuffed about it.

But there's a forum for discussion of that subject. So off ye both go. :D

Oh was he now :mad: lol

Already been :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

I just can't resist sometimes. :P

I'd love a chinese right now. Or a pizza. Anything to fill the emptiness. :P

amacachi wrote: »
    Anything to fill the emptiness. :P

If you were really that desperate, you could resort to prostitution.
    But on a serious note, being the mod of the people that I am, this chinese is only half eaten. I can send it up to you.

Being in Dundalk and all though, it may be a little mouldy by the time it gets through customs...

• Advertisement

If you were really that desperate, you could resort to prostitution.
    But on a serious note, being the mod of the people that I am, this chinese is only half eaten. I can send it up to you.

Being in Dundalk and all though, it may be a little mouldy by the time it gets through customs...

Nah, I do get tired of pleasing women after a while, they're just so selfish.

Customs is closed, along with the railway line and part of the motorway since yesterday afternoon. Suspicious device somewhere around it apparently.

Customs is closed, along with the railway line and part of the motorway since yesterday afternoon. Suspicious device somewhere around it apparently.

Pft, probably just some LC student's old schoolbag! :P

Pft, probably just some LC student's old schoolbag! :P

Aye, some amount of hassle I've caused this time eh?

Aye, some amount of hassle I've caused this time eh?

Wouldn't be you if you didn't. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Anyone got any opinions of russel brand?

Just seen the show he has, ponderland, and i have to say, he is a prick of a guy.
    But bloody funny. :)

• Advertisement

Despise the ****. Only time I liked him was in Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭thealltimelow

no he great best thing on C4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭ScumdogV2

I knew I was slowly gotten bigger, but Jesus, imagine the shock today to find out I am no longer a 36 waist. I've moved up to a 38.

This is a sad, sad day :(

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

C-B-G wrote: »
    Anyone got any opinions of russel brand?

Just seen the show he has, ponderland, and i have to say, he is a prick of a guy.
    But bloody funny. :)

I hated him at first but have grown to really like him after Forgetting Sarah Marshall and the last series of Ponderland, very,very funny and really intelligent as well

ScumdogV2 wrote: »
    I knew I was slowly gotten bigger, but Jesus, imagine the shock today to find out I am no longer a 36 waist. I've moved up to a 38.

This is a sad, sad day :(

When i almost ballooned to a 36 last year, i said "f*ck that!" and made the effort to cut weight. I managed to cut about 2 and a half stone in under a year and am back down to a 32. That said, that half a stone is creeping back on so i'll have a lot of work to do once my exam is up. :)

But it is doable (in the proper way too, none of this emergency eating disorder way out), it's a case of how bad you want it though.

Despise the ****. Only time I liked him was in Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

Quoted for truth, other than that movie he's a complete bell end. I was kinda hoping the Andrew Sachs incident would be the death knell for his career.

That's what hopes and dreams got me, I guess.

28 inch here now and i was 14 stone last year and had a 33 inch. now i am good old 10 stone i lost that in 6 weak's

28 inch here and i was 14 stone last year now i am good old 10 stone i lost that in 6 weak's

28 inch and 10 stone???

You are either very tall and very sick if you lost that in six weeks or
    You are trolling.

And if it's the latter, i'd strongly suggest you stop right now.

5 12 and its real and i eat like pig so dont no whats wrong with me

Wait til ya hit your 20s then! I've not fit into a pair of 28 jeans since I was 19, and i was a skinny git back then, who did eat like a pig. :D

I still don't believe you lost four stone naturally in six weeks, that's not me being cynical or anything, but i just happen to know guys who are taking care of themselves who were lucky to lose four pounds in six weeks. Personally I managed to drop my first stone in two months (although it would take quite a while before the second one dropped, but that's how the human body tends to work).

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

5 12? Is that not 6 foot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Excuse my appalling ignorance but what is an emo anyway? I've tried to look at wiki but its all very vague. :confused:

http://www.emo-corner.com/

In short, bad haircuts, worse music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

Emo is a style of hardcore punk from the mid-1980s and the more recent rock bands influenced by it. Recent emo bands include: Cute Is What We Aim For and The Used.

But in this country it usually refers to teenagers with skinny jeans, my chemical romance t-shirts lots of makes up and badges and odd looking hair styles. Stereotypically they write poetry hate there parents, write in journals, are rich, and sometimes cut themselves.

If you've ever been outside the book centre in Waterford youll see masses of em

[nostalgia]I didn't actually know what an emo was until about 2006 when pingu_girl told me[/nostalgia]

Jesus Christ. And whats with the cutting themselves lark? F*ckers should try and get themselves some real problems. Any young fella of mine who comes home with make up, skinny jeans, nailpolish or any of that other sh*te on him will be sent down the field picking stones and snagging turnips till the hands are cut and frozen off him. At least then they'll be cut for a good reason.:pac:

flahavaj wrote: »
    Jesus Christ. And whats with the cutting themselves lark? F*ckers should try and get themselves some real problems. Any young fella of mine who comes home with make up, skinny jeans, nailpolish or any of that other sh*te on him will be sent down the field picking stones and snagging turnips till the hands are cut and frozen off him. At least then they'll be cut for a good reason.:pac:

And proper order!

[nostalgia]I didn't actually know what an emo was until about 2006 when pingu_girl told me[/nostalgia]

Yeah and you had the cheek to call me one pfffffft.

Ok guys, pack it in. If you want to start that sort of sh*te, go to AH

• Advertisement

pingu_girl wrote: »
    And proper order!

'Tis what Daddy flahavaj and his father before him would have done. I see no need sway from the thinking of such great and solid men.:cool:

I'd be interested to hear if anyone on the board considers themselves an emo. Are we doing ye a disservice?

EDIT: nevermind, just saw Raven's embolded type.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement