Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,350 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

why Athlone whats there ?

old pub in europe if not the world :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

This might make a few people on here feel old but Today is the 18th birthday of SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

pingu_girl wrote: »
    This might make a few people on here feel old but Today is the 18th birthday of SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!

Thats depressing pingu_girl. How old is Mario so, I wonder? Which came first, they blue hedgehog or the tubby little Italian plumber?

I wonder is he going on the beer, now that he's 18?:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

pingu_girl wrote: »

Playing Sonic on the XBox now, and my cousin and I sorted out an original copy of Sonic 1 a few weeks ago. Just need a Mega Drive to play in on. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

flahavaj wrote: »
    Thats depressing pingu_girl. How old is Mario so, I wonder? Which came first, they blue hedgehog or the tubby little Italian plumber?

I wonder is he going on the beer, now that he's 18?:pac:

Mario is, hes 24ish, Sonic the hedgehog 1 and 2 were my first and only videogames for the megadrive got em probably a few years after it was first released. I got it again a few years ago as a gamecube game to play on the Wii havent bothered though as video games arnt really my thing anymore

Id say Sonic and Tales will Probably go for a few tonight alright the'll be *Hic*'in all over the place come 3AM. Just hope they dont bump into that knuckles fella I hear he's quite the pup after a few vodkas.

Then again Hedgehogs will be hedgehogs :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭thealltimelow

i am knuckles and if i will see then i will eat then and we can forget about all the bad sonic games of the last 10 years

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Mario is 28, he made his first appearance in Donkey Kong, which hit the arcades in 1981.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,350 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    Mario is 28, he made his first appearance in Donkey Kong, which hit the arcades in 1981.

still play that today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

What other Boards forums do you regulary visit?

I'm a GAA, Rugby and AH frequenter myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

*hic*

This is my first *hic* night on here since I was modded again, this could be fun :)
    amacachi wrote: »
    Playing Sonic on the XBox now, and my cousin and I sorted out an original copy of Sonic 1 a few weeks ago. Just need a Mega Drive to play in on. :P

I have a Mega Drive (with streets of rage 2 and mega bomberman, just needs a new pipe cable) and a sonic & knuckles cartridge, methinks we could come to an arrangement!

Here, AH, Feedback, BGRH, and random forays into other forums that show up on the front page with an interesting looking thread

• Advertisement

orestes wrote: »
    I have a Mega Drive (with streets of rage 2 and mega bomberman, just needs a new pipe cable) and a sonic & knuckles cartridge, methinks we could come to an arrangement!

I dunno, I have a Mega Drive lying around somewhere, it was in perfect running order 10 years ago and nothing kills those things. Well, except dust. :P
    We also got a copy of Streets of Rage, absolutely mint condition, no dog-earring on the manual or anything. :D Sonic 1 isn't in quite as good condition alas. We're tryin to rebuild a bit of a catalogue of what we had back in the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Post in Music, Soccer & Cork city (& county) mostly. Check out the likes of tattoos & piercings, AH and bargin alerts as well though.

I visit a lot, Irish Economy, Personal Issues, Politics, Golf, Tattoos & Piercings and After Hours, that said, i rarely (if at all post there)

I do however, post a fair bit in Rock & Metal, Guitar Hero, Arcade & Retro and occasionally MMA, although that stopped a couple of months back.

My face is badly sunburnt! I AM LOBSTERMAN! HEAR ME SIZZLE! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

You only noticed now man?

Just get a bucket of after sun and slap it on you. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,074 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Cricket, Tennis, Soccer, Hip Hop and The Wire forums although browse more than post in certain ones.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,706 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

*hic*

Copyright Orestes inc

Pro Wrestling, Soccer, Television, Rugby, Films, Monkeybutlers.... (one of them may not be real)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

Forums I visit regularly: Pro-Wrestling, Soccer, American Football, Xbox, Games, AH, Mac, Apple Media Devices (explains my recent posting absence), Mobiles and PDAs, Waterford City, Waterford County, WIT, Zombie Survival, Accountancy, Films, TV, Personal Issues and Relationship issues (call me sick and twisted for laughing at some of them, but I also read a certain private forum for sick humor that's warped my fragile little mind)

this made me laugh... if the world was directed by Micheal Bay

AceJustice3.jpg

• Advertisement

I spend most of my time in Pro Wrasslin', but sometimes visit Photography, After Hours, Bargain Alerts, Consumer Issues, Personal Issues, and the sub-forum based on Louth. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

I browse GAA, Soccer, MMA, Politics and After Hours mainly and of couse I keep a close eye on happenings in Waterford as well.

Dexter, Fitness, Motorsport, PlayStation, Pro Wrestling, Rugby League, Television, Top Gear and Xbox are the forums I'm subscribed to. Browse a good load of others as well.

Any Skid Row fans on here? The self-titled album kicks ass, I keep forgetting how much it does so in between listens. :P

Any Skid Row fans on here? The self-titled album kicks ass, I keep forgetting how much it does so in between listens. :P

Yes, but trying to carry on without Bach was a big mistake for the band tho

Yes, but trying to carry on without Bach was a big mistake for the band tho

Aye. He's a butthole though. :pac:

Hell of a showman tho

Hell of a showman tho

True. I really was born about 10-15 years too late. :(
    Also, ridiculous good voice.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Give me Skid Rows best song and I will go listen to it on youtube... Never heard of them :D

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Give me Skid Rows best song and I will go listen to it on youtube... Never heard of them :D

Look for Youth Gone Wild, or Makin' A Mess.
    You'd know 18 and Life if you heard it, personally, i hate the song.

• Advertisement

True. I really was born about 10-15 years too late. :(
    Also, ridiculous good voice.

He still has it, he performed My Michelle with Guns N Roses at the RDS in 2006, great performance. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement