Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pembroke Hill Roundabout

Options
  • 18-11-2008 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Can i ask a stupid question? (as usual)
    Does anyone else find the lanes at the new roundabout up from Pinewood (Pembroke Hill Roundabout) a tad confusing...
    the markings on the road says you supposed to be in right lane to go around towards the next roundabout but surely your supposed to be in the left one for that?? Ive nearly had chunks knocked out of me car a couple times from bein in either one lane or the other...
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭redfacedbear

At the moment the whole roundabout is pointless with only 2 entrances onto it. It was put in to open up the land on the left for development - if and when that happens it will make more sense as traffic in the left lane will turn onto the new road while traffic for the second exit can use the right lane (which is the way the road markings are laid out).

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭sam_mom1

just seems a bit wierd that you'd be on the inside lane to take second turn off.... i.e. if you were goin towards duncannon from Whitford side of Duncannon roundabout, you'd be in left lane... just an observation, cause it seems at this stage noone knows what lane to be in... i mean why dont they have that lane closed then seein as its not supposed to be in use...

Advertisement