Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teeth whitning.

Options
  • 18-11-2008 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hello,

I know this topic is in Fashion and Appearance but no ones talks about Waterford in there.

Could anyone recommend a good place to get Teeth whitening done in Waterford?

Im prepared to pay about 400euro.

Míle Buíochas

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭LittleBear

Baby4 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Yes i have done that, im wondering if anyone could recommend a good place for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

if you are on medical card you can get it done for free.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I believe Bay Spa in Tramore do this and the dentist by the church. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

I would recommend Gus Papathomas near St Joseph's & St Benilus Church. I haven't had my own teeth whitened apart from having 1 bleached.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Mia belle

I would recommend Bay Spa. I had mine done there during the summer and it was a very professional service. It cost just over €400.
    Beautiful atmosphere there too, very relaxing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

yap bay spa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 sailor_babii

if you are on medical card you can get it done for free.

Are you serious???? But its whitening???
    Is braces or anything else cosmetic on the medical card???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 smiley_colly

Are you serious???? But its whitening???
    Is braces or anything else cosmetic on the medical card???

yeah id love to get mine done too...how is this covered by the medical card??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

i got it free once or twice on the medical card, about 5 years ago now though so i'm not sure if it would still be covered. i think i just made an appointment with the dentist. i don't know if it was a proper whitening, but me teeth got a good clean anyway :D

i would have thought that braces would be covered on the medical card too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

I thought the medical card didn't cover dental care anymore? :confused:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 sailor_babii

You'd be surprised what is covered by the medical card. Eye tests are free and its an enormous discount on glasses.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭lester76

Did anyone hear the add on beat fm about the new place in gracediu?? Doing teeth whitening veeners etc etc,with payment plans the lot????

Advertisement