Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

publicjobs

• 18-11-2008 4:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭

On my publicjobs.ie account my Garda Reserve application has a status of closed. Does that mean my application hasn't been successful?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

i-digress wrote: »
    On my publicjobs.ie account my Garda Reserve application has a status of closed. Does that mean my application hasn't been successful?

Under the Notes for Applicants found here http://www.publicjobs.ie/en/campaign/inprogress.asp it states "Applicants may only make one application in a twelve month period." ... When my application for the reserves had a status of closed it was because they had accepted the application and were in touch about 2months later asking if i still wanted to continue with the application ...

maybe, just maybe they will be conducting interviews (stage1) in your area sometime soon and they didn't want applicants applying twice ... The only way to find out for definite what the case is for you though is to contact PAS direct and just ask them.

on a side note: All applicants will get to stage 1 having applied for the reserves, and therefore their is no need to worry about your application not being successful unless they inform you that you have not got through stage1

Advertisement