Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New WOC Player

Options
  • 18-11-2008 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

Hi

I'm new to the whole club. So new in fact that I just decided to get a WOC game today. Rather than be stupid and buy an expansion pack or something I didn't understand I wanted to ask help from the best, and that is where you guys come in, so if anyone here can give pointers to a complete rookie of which game to buy and what games to avoid and just general do's and don'ts I would really apprichate it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 JTD.Vapour

WOC? could you please abbreviate that less then ill be glad to help

-Vapz

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

JTD.Vapour wrote: »
    WOC? could you please abbreviate that less then ill be glad to help

-Vapz

World of Warcraft, I ended up buying the latest one, not the expantion packs the last full game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 JTD.Vapour

world of warcraft is usually abrieviated to WoW. Thats where i got confused.
    Buy the first World of Warcraft game. Titled "world of warcraft" and level to 60. there is no need to buy an expansion until you are 58+. The normal game is sufficient enough for now.

-VaPz

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Will move to WoW forum.

Advertisement