Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xmas comes early at Next Gen Store

• 18-11-2008 5:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 899 ✭✭✭

Last remaining Chris Brennan DVD sets available for half price at 20 euro including postage. Perfect Xmas Gift for the MMA or BJJ athlete. :D

http://www.nextgenerationireland.com/shopping/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 407 ✭✭weemate

Hey David,
    can you bring me a set to the show on saturday?I'll square you up then.
    Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 899 ✭✭✭David Jones

9 sets gone last week, last few remaining! Have kept you one peter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭Roper

Dave can you send me one and I'll fix you up at my show? You know I'm good for it! I want to see myself at the 06 one :D.

Chris has some really innovative material, and he's a proper nice guy as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

Dave, can you bring one for me to the Fight Before Christmas? If you have any left that is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

dave, stick me down for 1 for the fight before xmas too if you still have any left-thanks. See you there..

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Advertisement

Done, done, and done. Last 8 sets left.

I totally forgot to get mine from you on saturday.........but then I noticed that you didnt have them with you anyway!!! lol
    I'll be at Barry's show in a week or two so I'll definately grab my copy then.......by the way,great job on saturday night sir.

I totally forgot to get mine from you on saturday.........but then I noticed that you didnt have them with you anyway!!!

I actually had it in the boot but forgot mate. Will bring it to Barry's show. Cheers for stepping in and reffing Pee Wees fight, hope Tim got stitched well?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 237 ✭✭stevemc01

Just bought 1 from the NG store as a christmas present for myself :D

I actually had it in the boot but forgot mate. Will bring it to Barry's show. Cheers for stepping in and reffing Pee Wees fight, hope Tim got stitched well?

Stitched well??? I was expecting him to come out with a whole new face with the amount of stitches they put in!! in saying that,the guy who was doing the repair work is a very good surgeon and although he puts a stack of stitches in,it makes sure you dont open again and it rarely leaves a scar.
    It's always a pleasure to ref Phil's fights.I hope his injury wasnt too bad.Im just sorry I had to stop it but he gave me no other option sir.

• Advertisement
Advertisement