Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very annoying riddle game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭yom 1

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    11 is easy...

Cant get this one im sure it has something to do with the
    10+101+1010

• Registered Users Posts: 33,473 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

rgiller wrote: »
    Exactly. I found that once you're through the first 6-7 levels, it gets a bit easier. I'm up to 16 now

Then gimme a hint for 12! Have tried every combination I can think of

yom -
    what other format uses ones and zeros?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭rgiller

Then gimme a hint for 12! Have tried every combination I can think of

yom -
    what other format uses ones and zeros?

Look at the source code. I do this on most levels as there's usually some hint in there

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

took me ages to get #7, now I'm stuck on # 10...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

WoO Hoo
    Level 19......and stuck as a big stuck thing

HB

• Advertisement

wooo woo #11:)

any clues for # 13 guys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

Post the riddle?

HB

jobucks wrote: »
    any clues for # 13 guys

Which one is 13 and clue for 16 please!

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭pf85

Still cant figure out #11.. Any clues? I know it has something to do with:
    10+101+1010

• Advertisement

11:
    it's binary

13:
    Check the tab of the window and the page has the google logo

16:
    this is a bitch alright. notice that Sb is in bold and the tab says number 51

19:
    this is ridiculous - I looked on another forum for hints with this. Basically, the lines are grouped in twos. First two lines are z and 1z. The second line of the group describes the first line - i.e. there is 1 letter z - 1z. Lines 3 and 4 are a group and that should help you figure out what line 6 should be from line 5

Got 13 thanks guys, onto 16 now..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

right lads, I'm on 13, and I know it should be ridiculously easy but for some reason I can't get it.
    I have tried the names and heights (both feet and meters) of all the tallest mountains depending on the method of measurement.... nothings working... please help me!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭pf85

jimbling wrote: »
    right lads, I'm on 13, and I know it should be ridiculously easy but for some reason I can't get it.
    I have tried the names and heights (both feet and meters) of all the tallest mountains depending on the method of measurement.... nothings working... please help me!!!!

Dont be too interested in exact heights and measurements- focus more on the name..

Are you sure you got
    the right mountain?

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭will1977

Only just saw this. How do you start it. just getting the rules on page 1 !!!
    Am I missing something obvious !?

Are you sure you got
    the right mountain?

hmmm, is there some further trick to the riddle that I'm not getting?? I've tried all the obvious answers.

will1977 wrote: »
    Only just saw this. How do you start it. just getting the rules on page 1 !!!
    Am I missing something obvious !?

haha, loved level 1... brilliant. Yes, you are missing something quite obvious...
    the game has already begun

If you want further info, or just blatantly given the answer, its in one of the first few posts in this thread

hmmm, is there some further trick to the riddle that I'm not getting?? I've tried all the obvious answers.

It's not really one of the more obvious ones. Just remember: search is your friend.

On level 47 - so much for work today! Oh well, I'll be more productive tomorrow. I'm sure I will....

• Advertisement

rgiller wrote: »
    On level 47 - so much for work today! Oh well, I'll be more productive tomorrow. I'm sure I will....

Clue for 23 then, please!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

9 is the first one I have been really stuck on its really annoying me now... Anybody got a hint or the answer :D... Cheers

EDIT: Its the one with
    "Look at me"
    "Look at me"
    "Look at me"
    "Look at me"
    "Look at me"
    "Look at me a different way"

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    9 is the first one I have been really stuck on its really annoying me now... Anybody got a hint or the answer :D... Cheers

EDIT: Its the one with
    "Look at me"
    "Look at me"
    "Look at me"
    "Look at me"
    "Look at me"
    "Look at me a different way"
    Hovver over it with the cursor....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Yeah I got that but I don't get the answer :s

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Groe

stuck on 4:(

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Groe

I got it and realised that if I can't get one you have to lwave it, come back to it and you'll get it;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

I'm stuck on the red herring one - help!!

Wait - found it, had the answer for ages, kept spelling it wrong!

man that's strange. Finally got 13.... don't know what happened.... had tried the name twice today and once already tonight. 4th time lucky :rolleyes:
    on to 16 now...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

15 anyone? I've tried looking at the source to no avail!! Can someone PM me the answer?

• Advertisement

15 anyone? I've tried looking at the source to no avail!! Can someone PM me the answer?

Please give a discription of the question!! Which one is number 15..?!

Advertisement