Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very annoying riddle game

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Foshiznik wrote: »
    Level 23 - Clue: Each number represents a letter, of the answer to the corresponding levels. O = 1!

So i did have it almost right. How did you find out that 1=o ?

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Tarakiwa

Help on level 26 please!!

It is the Greek punctuation currency one!

I have
    BEST CUO?E

Somebody PLEASE put me out of my misery!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Tarakiwa wrote: »
    Help on level 26 please!!

It is the Greek punctuation currency one!

I have
    BEST CUO?E

Somebody PLEASE put me out of my misery!!

The first letter of the 2nd word is wrong. Once you figure out the correct letter you should be able to guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

anyone give me the answer??have no idea how to do it!!been tryin for 2 hrs now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭RAFC

m.j.w wrote: »
    anyone give me the answer??have no idea how to do it!!been tryin for 2 hrs now

Best to include riddle, can't remember which one that was:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭RAFC

Homophones - Part 1

To remove liquid from a jug
    &
    To have no money

To remove liquid from a jug = pour
    To have no money was thinking poor but not working

Am I on the right track or totally off the mark :confused:

Sorted, had tried same thing a few times - and gave it one more try :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭macskanadrag

level 34 is a head-wrecker.
    the yellow squares read "fold". If you print it, cut it out, you'll have to make 4 3D letters. You have to fold along ALL the lines where the colour changes and you will end up with matching colours on each side.
    Now are a few flaps that overlap each other - these are the letters you need to unscramble and get the word that brings you to the next level.

Here is my problem. I have
    the 8 letters
    but apparently 2 of them are wrong and from my letters i would never get the answer. The
    3D figures
    seem absolutely correct and i don't see where i made an error - instead of S and G i have C and Y. Anyone with the same problem? (i swear this question makes sense to me...)

I have found S and G now but i still have C and Y. I guess they are the red herring...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭jasonb

I found Level 34 to be the toughest level of the lot. I finally got it, but at this stage it's a vague memory, thankfully! I can send you a PM with the answer if you want...

J.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭macskanadrag

Jasonb, thanks a lot, i worked it out eventually, it just took me a few more pages to
    print, cut and fold
    :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

I had to give up, was doing no work and my head was totally wrecked. Finished up on level 54 over a week ago and I'm still not meself. If ye need any help on any of the levels before that let me know

• Advertisement
Advertisement