Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pamela Enitan Izevbekhai

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭slapbangwhallop

I would say you are probably right, i would also imagine that the average Sligo person feels the same about Polish or the 'eastern europeans' now that we are in an economic downturn, but your average person in Sligo, IMO, cares only for themselves and their circle of friends, they feel that a few euro in the GOAL box and thats that, just keep it in Africa. That young girls are mutilated in another country does not seem to bother the 'average Sligo person' and they do not want to know. I wonder how the kids of these 'average sligo person' would feel about it if the facts were explained to them, because they could well be talking about their school chums, Pamela's daughters. Would they be proud of their parents convictions? I hope not but I fear so.

The average sligo persons attitute towards people of a different race or culture is, IMO, apalling and is no argument to put these two young kids in danger.

It is unfortunate that the 'average Sligo person' has the attitude they have towards so many things, litter, environment etc.

We live in a great part of the world and we are very lucky people but we have short memories and are sadly deficient in our humanity.

Maybe they dont believe that they are in danger, and maybe they cant understand that if she just left Nigeria for the safety of her own childern then how was Ireland her first port of call.

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭blackiebest

Maybe they dont believe that they are in danger, and maybe they cant understand that if she just left Nigeria for the safety of her own childern then how was Ireland her first port of call.

Maybe they could not give a sh1te if her kids might be in danger, maybe they just think she is another black immigrant taking the p1ss, maybe the only thing they care about is themselves and how many blue drinks they can fit in in Envy mid-week? Maybe they are led by the rest of our ignorant society into believing that these two children should be removed from their school and their friends and put on a plane with the absolute fear of the most horrific mutilation that killed their sister, you should, in my opinion, be ashamed of yourself.

You should spend some time on the politics forum, consider the facts as presented from both sides of the argument before spewing inaccurate and stupid drivel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭slapbangwhallop

Maybe they could not give a sh1te if her kids might be in danger, maybe they just think she is another black immigrant taking the p1ss, maybe the only thing they care about is themselves and how many blue drinks they can fit in in Envy mid-week? Maybe they are led by the rest of our ignorant society into believing that these two children should be removed from their school and their friends and put on a plane with the absolute fear of the most horrific mutilation that killed their sister, you should, in my opinion, be ashamed of yourself.

You should spend some time on the politics forum, consider the facts as presented from both sides of the argument before spewing inaccurate and stupid drivel.

please do not call me stupid - personal abuse usually ends up with an infraction. But if you are some coming from a PC POV then I am sure admin will over look it! ;)I am not saying that these are my opinions I am saying that this is the opinion of the majority of the people I talk to around the town whenever this topic is raised.These are not kid with "blue drinks in ENVY" - these are mature ordinary decent people. Maybe what you should ask yourself why they feel like this! I think Muhammad Ali put it best - "if there are 1,000 rattle snakes coming towards me and I know that within that 1,000 10% do not want to harm me should I welcome them all into my house in the hope that that 10% will protect me?"What I am saying is that a lot of people in this country are rightly or wrongly jaded with the perceived piss taking that goes on with illegal immigrant and asylum seekers. After all the majority of asylum seekers from Nigeria are bogus - or should I say, they have their applications rejected.In future I would advise you to attack the post and not the poster - otherwise you wont last long round here. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭T runner

If you type that (the words in bold) on the politics forum you will get a months ban.
    No joke check out the stickie at the top of that forum if you dont believe me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

please do not call me stupid - personal abuse usually ends up with an infraction. But if you are some coming from a PC POV then I am sure admin will over look it! ;)

[...]In future I would advise you to attack the post and not the poster - otherwise you wont last long round here. :)

In future, I would advise you to report posts if you have a problem with them.

Moderators take a hard line against what is referred to as "back seat modding", it is a bannable offence just the same as personal abuse.

Moderators have also been known to moderate off thread if appropriate.

Now, everybody play nice or the ban hammer is getting a dusting off.

• Advertisement

please do not call me stupid - personal abuse usually ends up with an infraction. But if you are some coming from a PC POV then I am sure admin will over look it! ;)I am not saying that these are my opinions I am saying that this is the opinion of the majority of the people I talk to around the town whenever this topic is raised.These are not kid with "blue drinks in ENVY" - these are mature ordinary decent people. Maybe what you should ask yourself why they feel like this! I think Muhammad Ali put it best - "if there are 1,000 rattle snakes coming towards me and I know that within that 1,000 10% do not want to harm me should I welcome them all into my house in the hope that that 10% will protect me?"What I am saying is that a lot of people in this country are rightly or wrongly jaded with the perceived piss taking that goes on with illegal immigrant and asylum seekers. After all the majority of asylum seekers from Nigeria are bogus - or should I say, they have their applications rejected.In future I would advise you to attack the post and not the poster - otherwise you wont last long round here. :)

<snip>

The fundamental flaw in your posts is hilighted by the great Ali's quote. (He was talking about snakes not people btw.) If only one of the thousands of asylum seekers here need to be granted asylum in order to avoid their genitilia being cut out then we, as a society, need to identify and protect that/those individual(s). If this duty does not sit well with the average Sligo or Irish person, regardless of their preference for type of drink, then that is because they, conciously or not, are racist. Pamela maybe close to the end of her due process, but she is not there yet If we, as a society, have a majority who are selfish, racist and ignorant, and I fear that is the case, then should we allow this ignorance to prevail? I think not, we should follow our laws and consider people innocent untill proven guilty.

I believe that if Pamela did not have two little girls, who by now know no other life than the one they have in Sligo, she would happily return to Nigeria. She is a mother trying to protect her children. You would do the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭elshambo

Im not getting involved but:

The fundamental flaw in your posts is hilighted by the great Ali's quote. (He was talking about snakes not people btw.)

No Ali WAS actually talking about people!

If this duty does not sit well with the average Sligo or Irish person, regardless of their preference for type of drink, then that is because they, conciously or not, are racist.

Thats consending, bigoted (the middle class kind) and wrong!

I dont agree with Israel's current actions and have been called anti Jewish because of it
    Do you think me not agreeing with Israel's actions automatically makes me a
    bigot?
    Because you just said that anyone who doesnt agree with you is a racist!

If we, as a society, have a majority who are selfish, racist and ignorant, and I fear that is the case, then should we allow this ignorance to prevail? I think not, we should follow our laws and consider people innocent untill proven guilty.

How can a post claim to be the voice of reason and tolerence and say that?

Do you really think the majority of people in this country are racist?
    Really?
    If that were true a party of extreme far right wing types would be in power and nobody would be allowed to cross our borders.

SO:

If we, as a society as you say, have a majority who are selfish, racist and ignorant
    then what you call ignorance will/has to prevail as we live in a democracy

What you have said above is that we must not allow the people to decide the shape of their society, it is up to us; the right minded to tell them what is best for them:eek:

Thats not what you want to be saying if you want to come off as the voice of democratic reason, is it?

Im being nice to you by the way:
    As posting/speaking/arguing like that is never going to help the people you are trying to defend!
    Is it?

ps.
    Attacked post, not poster and anyway as said above its not an attack!

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭HollyB

I think not, we should follow our laws and consider people innocent untill proven guilty.

In a criminal case, the accused is innocent until proven guilty and the burden of proof lies with the prosecution, who have to prove guilt, rather than with the defence having to prove innocence.

In an asylum case, do the RAC and RAT begin based on the assumption that everybody who claims asylum has a genuine case for it, unless those deciding the applications can prove that they do not, or is the burden of proof on the person claiming asylum, who must prove that he or she is eligible for it?

If the burden of proof is on the applicant, then it's not a case of innocent until proven guilty, it's whether they have grounds for asylum. The case has to play out until the family are either allowed to remain or deported.

ElSahmbo, Fair post but;
    elshambo wrote: »
    Im not getting involved but:
    No Ali WAS actually talking about people!

My point still stands, there is no point chucking the baby out with the bathwater, he was wrong if he meant that about people.
    Thats consending, bigoted (the middle class kind) and wrong!

I do not mean to be and regret if I was condecending and certainly do not wish to be bigoted but I stand by the point I attempted to articulate.
    I dont agree with Israel's current actions and have been called anti Jewish because of it
    Do you think me not agreeing with Israel's actions automatically makes me a
    bigot?

No.
    Because you just said that anyone who doesnt agree with you is a racist!

No I did not. I said that IMO the majority of Irish people are racist when it comes down to brass tacks. Take the horrific war in Gaza. All Irish people are rightly horrified at the images they see every day in papers and tv. Now imagine that there was a way for that population (1.8 million I think) to be able to access a route to this fair Isle and join the asylum process. I am sure many would. And I think their fear of persecution if returned to Gaza would be a given. How do you think the average Irish/Sligo person will view these people if say, 4000 of them decide to fill the many empty houses in and around Sligo. How do you really think those people would be treated? Because I think that the majority of people will be wondering why we let the 'rag heads' in. We as a Nation are one of the most charitable on Earth, look at Live Aid 85' as the best example or the Dunnes Stores strikers in the 80's but that was when Ireland was pure Irish and pure white. We are very far from racist as long as we do not have to have them next door.
    Really?
    Yes based on what I stated above.
    If that were true a party of extreme far right wing types would be in power and nobody would be allowed to cross our borders.

Not so. Our racisim is really only comming to the fore since we have had to deal with foreign nationals on our shores which has only kicked in in the last 15/20 years. We are part of Europe and have signed up to our open borders and EU laws. I support both by the way. The far right may indeed get a foothold here in years to come but I really dont believe so. Our borders will remain open (thank God) so long as the EU remains intact. We will have less EU foreign nationals comming here due to our 'in reverse' economy. But make no mistake, the majority IMO, will continue to resent and even attempt to blame those that remain for the ecomomic woes of themselves.

There is no prouder Paddy than I however as a people we have become lazy, selfish, racist, ambivalent and dirty. I can see how that will be seen as a total contradiction but it is how I feel.
    SO:

If we, as a society as you say, have a majority who are selfish, racist and ignorant
    then what you call ignorance will/has to prevail as we live in a democracy

What you have said above is that we must not allow the people to decide the shape of their society, it is up to us; the right minded to tell them what is best for them:eek:

Thats not what you want to be saying if you want to come off as the voice of democratic reason, is it?
    I am trying to be honest.

Im being nice to you by the way:

I appreciate that and regret any offensive words used in previous posts but am trying to articulate my points.
    As posting/speaking/arguing like that is never going to help the people you are trying to defend!
    Is it?

Point taken

Moderator's note: post was edited to close quote tags properly since it was kind of hard to read before. Apologies if the wrong things were quoted, blackiebest in response to your question, feel free to click on "edit" to see the code for closing quotes. :)

HollyB wrote: »
    In a criminal case, the accused is innocent until proven guilty and the burden of proof lies with the prosecution, who have to prove guilt, rather than with the defence having to prove innocence.

In an asylum case, do the RAC and RAT begin based on the assumption that everybody who claims asylum has a genuine case for it, unless those deciding the applications can prove that they do not, or is the burden of proof on the person claiming asylum, who must prove that he or she is eligible for it?

If the burden of proof is on the applicant, then it's not a case of innocent until proven guilty, it's whether they have grounds for asylum. The case has to play out until the family are either allowed to remain or deported.

I honestly do not know the law so maybe 'innocent until proven..' was a bad choice of words. But as you said the case must be played out until the end result and that has not yet happened, I guess that is what I had intended to say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

T runner wrote: »
    If you type that (the words in bold) on the politics forum you will get a months ban.
    No joke check out the stickie at the top of that forum if you dont believe me.

thats a bit out of order, its a normal question. How did they end up here? People ask me the same question al the time. Its not really an obvious choise to come to ireland since it is a land with more limited changes as the bigger country's like germany, france and britain. People used to chose Holland for there very liberal refugee policy (not any more, it's made a lot more difficult a few years back. Strangely the people looking for assylum dropped inmensly) Is this the same in ireland (I really dont know to much about the irish assylum policy's). I only know that when you want assylum you have to pick your country (If in possition to do that) very carefully coz you have only one change in the EU. And you have to travvel straight to the country of "choise" coz you have to ask for assylum in the first country you arrive in. This was a few years ago, is it still like that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 solarant

Send her to Lagos it is a vibrant cosmopolitan city there is no danger there.
    Sent her to any of the Christian area that are in Southern Nigeria she will be as safe there is not safer than she would be in Sligo.
    If she stays Ireland will be the rotating door for every Muslim or disenfranchised African looking for a meal ticket.

If a precedent is set and she is allowed is allowed to stay I wonder how many applications the EU will have next year with Genital Mutilation in the first line of refugee application status.

solarant wrote: »
    Send her to Lagos it is a vibrant cosmopolitan city there is no danger there.
    Sent her to any of the Christian area that are in Southern Nigeria she will be as safe there is not safer than she would be in Sligo.
    If she stays Ireland will be the rotating door for every Muslim or disenfranchised African looking for a meal ticket.

If a precedent is set and she is allowed is allowed to stay I wonder how many applications the EU will have next year with Genital Mutilation in the first line of refugee application status.

I might suggest you read the politics forum on this subject to understand that granting Pamela asylum will not lead to a 'flood' of similiar applications.

Elshambo, would you consider Solarant's post to be typical of the majority of Irish peoples opinions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭elshambo

Elshambo, would you consider Solarant's post to be typical of the majority of Irish peoples opinions?

NO, would you?

OOOH, read his/her location:o

Ooh and Blackiebeast, EVERYONE IS RACIST
    and the victims of 'ism's tend to be the most ist's
    and the Irish were the victims of ism's for over 800 years

Your post shows a certain dislike for a social class,
    Your not taking into account that the coin in your pocket doesnt make the mind of the man

so welcome to the world

thats a bit out of order, its a normal question. How did they end up here? People ask me the same question al the time. Its not really an obvious choise to come to ireland since it is a land with more limited changes as the bigger country's like germany, france and britain. People used to chose Holland for there very liberal refugee policy (not any more, it's made a lot more difficult a few years back. Strangely the people looking for assylum dropped inmensly) Is this the same in ireland (I really dont know to much about the irish assylum policy's). I only know that when you want assylum you have to pick your country (If in possition to do that) very carefully coz you have only one change in the EU. And you have to travvel straight to the country of "choise" coz you have to ask for assylum in the first country you arrive in. This was a few years ago, is it still like that?

OK fair enough. Its actually the first country you present yourself for immigration rather than the first port of call. One reason for choosing a country is the amount of your country people there. This makes sense as for example the Irish tended to choose the same countries to go to. Its easier to make a life for yourself under those circumstances I guess. Im not sure how far asylum seekers go to consider the liklihood of suceeding in their application before choosing a country.
    I think Ireland turns back over 90% of asylum applications.

International Asylum systems are based on a UN guideline handbook. Heres my take on the irish asylum process anf how it deviates fron this handbook in 2 ways relevant to this case:

The irish asylum system assumes "state protections" against the particular persecution are adequate in a country which has laws against it.

So in this case, The laws against FGM in Nigerian states are considered proof that they protect against FGM. An examination of evidence available shows that there were no prosecutions for FGM for an entire year in a mojor Nigerian state in the particular year being analysed (2006).
    You cant get a protection order against someone under the laws, and the police are worse than a joke. They are a corrupt, incompetent, impoverished rabble often accused of murder and "raping women and young girls with impunity".
    If you want to ring the police to say someone is trying to kidnap your daughter to force FGM you wont get any joy.
    They only call out for female related victims in the case of "child rape and if a husband has actually killed his wife".
    So adequate state protections accepted in an Irish court does not necessarily
    mean adequate state protections agianst FGM on the ground in Nigeria.
    This is the most common reason for turning down aplicants fearing FGM.

Another deviation from the UN handbook is that the applicant for asylum has to produce all thier evidence themselves. In my opinion this may lead to a situation where two seperate people in identical situations and both deserving asylum may get different results based on how much evidence they produced or how competent their lawyers were.

These and other shortfallings lead to less acceptances and unfortunately some genuine asylum seekers being deported.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

so it's the same in the whole EU that they have to prove that they are under thread. In holland was the discussion that FGM was not life threathning and that circumsicion was the same! I personaly think they shouldnt do any of those to childeren that cant choose.

I think it's at least strange that you can get different judgement on the same cases. I also find it very strange that different countries have different rules while following the Un rules.

Thanks for explanation Trunner! makes it easier for me to follow this discussion.

NO, would you?

OOOH, read his/her location:o

Ooh and Blackiebeast, EVERYONE IS RACIST
    and the victims of 'ism's tend to be the most ist's
    and the Irish were the victims of ism's for over 800 years

Your post shows a certain dislike for a social class,
    Your not taking into account that the coin in your pocket doesnt make the mind of the man

so welcome to the world

Could you please clarify what you mean with the 'ism's and the 'ist's', I genuinely do not understand what you are trying to say.

I do not think eneryone is racist and am not sure if you are being sarcastic or not?

Accusing me of disliking a certain social class is interesting, what social class do you think I do not like, I think from the last part of your post it might be people with less money? Please clarify and while you are at it please explain what I have written that would give you the impression I do not like certain 'social class'?

An earlier post you refered "the voice of reason and tolerence". I would like to understand your reason in the above post.

Well noted on the west Jeruslam;) but I think Sol's opinion would be equally voiced in Rosses Point as it might be in St. Josephs, No inference on either place, only used to make a point

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 solarant

I worked in Lagos went to jazz bars there, fished and go to know a lot of Nigerians and I can tell you now her claim is false, Lagos is as safe as London UK.
    This lady is playing politics, she has cost the state enough, the EU will not let a precedent be set, so send her back or Ireland will be the target of every Somalian and radical there is spread their ideology of hatred.

I might suggest you read the politics forum on this subject to understand that granting Pamela asylum will not lead to a 'flood' of similiar applications.

solarant wrote: »
    I worked in Lagos went to jazz bars there, fished and go to know a lot of Nigerians and I can tell you now her claim is false, Lagos is as safe as London UK.
    This lady is playing politics, she has cost the state enough, the EU will not let a precedent be set, so send her back or Ireland will be the target of every Somalian and radical there is spread their ideology of hatred.

Im not quite sure what youre getting at but a precedent has already been set. The break through similar case in the UK in FGM was in 2006 when an 18 year old girl called Hornat from Somalia. She was given refugee status. Since then the UK has had only 3 appeals for asylum for FGM one granted one turned down one still being looked at. So no more scaremongering about flood gates opening if The Izevbekhai's get justice, please.

Maybe if you were a young girl whos ethnic group expected her to have FGM performed you may not have found Lagos so safe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ight_up_paddy

Send her back, and she will be sent back.... watch this space.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭trailerparkboy

:D:DShe has lost her appeal, the best news ive heard all year, after wasting millions of taxpayers money she is gonna be deported , well done to the judge for seeing through her bogus claims. This recession will show that Ireland is no longer a soft touch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

:D:DShe has lost her appeal, the best news ive heard all year, after wasting millions of taxpayers money she is gonna be deported , well done to the judge for seeing through her bogus claims. This recession will show that Ireland is no longer a soft touch.

Any Links?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭pepsicokeacola

will ya ever **** off u ****ing scumbag.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

Pepsicokeacola banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭sorella

http://breakingnews.iol.ie/news/ireland/mhsngbojeyey/

All is not yet lost.

It is hard maybe for Irish people to understand the way families in Nigeria and other lands are run.

Women have no real rights; if the husband says, then it is done. .. So these girls would be taken by force; all the more so now because she has run away.

We have prayed for her for so long; please God compassion for the children rules now.

These are children at risk; does it matter what colour they are? Where they come from?

Sueme; God reward you for your lovingkind ness. God bless you mightily

Blessings this night.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

In my opinion I couldnt give a fiddlers what colour they are.
    I think its fairly obvious. She came to the country illegally, send her home.
    Ya cant keep people here just cos their sound.
    I know a couple of people who spent time in jail because they where supposed to be members of an illegal organisation, I think they are sound, must ask the government to give them damages for staying in prison cos their sound, the fecking cheek of it like.
    Law doesnt go out the window cos the person is sound.

sge has cost the country enough already. Just give up and go home.
    She's so needy though, I suppose all them designer looking clothes she had on today where really bought in some second hand shop and her hair is just naturally perfect. Get the feck. off with ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

As far as I am aware, it is perfectly legal to seek asylum. She didn't enter the country illegally, she landed as a refugee.

If she'd come illegally we wouldn't know a thing about it, she'd be staying OUT of sight rather than trying to plead her case for over three years now.

It is absouluetly amazing that yet again a Judge was shown that in a country wher FGM is as prevalent as Nigeria there hasnt been one single conviction under the FGM laws ever and yet the judge still insists protections are adequate.

The police rape and murder with impunity.
    When a female needs assistance they only call out if it is child rape or if a husband has murdered his wife.
    If you tell them your daughter is being kidnapped for FGM they will tell you they dont interfere in domestic matters.

And yet the courts continue to believe corrupt officials telling them that they can protect their citizens when every other piece of admissable evidence says otherwise.

Hopefully shell make it to the supreme court and the judge will finally see justice is done and acknowledge the truth that Nigeria cannot protect them from what awaits them there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

I've been following this thread and one that got closed in AH too.

I work in an enviroment where my job is by no means secure. I go to work every day wondering is today the day? Meanwhile, there are thousands of people on the Dole, the government is struggling to fund it all, and in case people have not noticed, this country is in recession. If i get layed off in the morning, there will be at least an 8 week wait before i get my social payment.

Now, as i understand it this woman has had four appeals failed in the courts. She is now on her way to the Supreme Court to appeal that decision too. I recall a few weeks ago a case where a lady who was abused by her teacher in the 70's attempted to gain compensation for the horrible act against her. She failed in her action, and legal costs of 500,000e were awarded against her.

What i want to know is - where will this woman get the funds to pay for her appeal against the deportation decision??

The taxpayer. Thats where. After all, it is more than likely, judging by the precedent set by lower courts, that this new appeal will fail too.

So, i would imagine that the legal bill this woman will have racked up after her tour of the courts system will run into hundreds of thousands if not millions of euro.

Im this current economic state, i much rather prefer to see that money spent on housing the thousands of people on the streets, helping people pay their bills, rent, etc, or pay off the 20 billion euro deficit this country has amassed.

As sorry as i feel for her, i can only wish her good luck in her home country.

M 2c.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭sorella

She is a mother.

Who knows what will happen to her children if she is deported.

If it were your children, would you not fight as she is doing for their lives? because this is what this is about.

And there are abundant resources for the homeless here in Ireland. We work with these organisations and we know the true figures.

Compared with other non-European countries, Ireland is rich.. Even in recession. We are rich.

I've been following this thread and one that got closed in AH too.

I work in an enviroment where my job is by no means secure. I go to work every day wondering is today the day? Meanwhile, there are thousands of people on the Dole, the government is struggling to fund it all, and in case people have not noticed, this country is in recession. If i get layed off in the morning, there will be at least an 8 week wait before i get my social payment.

Now, as i understand it this woman has had four appeals failed in the courts. She is now on her way to the Supreme Court to appeal that decision too. I recall a few weeks ago a case where a lady who was abused by her teacher in the 70's attempted to gain compensation for the horrible act against her. She failed in her action, and legal costs of 500,000e were awarded against her.

What i want to know is - where will this woman get the funds to pay for her appeal against the deportation decision??

The taxpayer. Thats where. After all, it is more than likely, judging by the precedent set by lower courts, that this new appeal will fail too.

So, i would imagine that the legal bill this woman will have racked up after her tour of the courts system will run into hundreds of thousands if not millions of euro.

Im this current economic state, i much rather prefer to see that money spent on housing the thousands of people on the streets, helping people pay their bills, rent, etc, or pay off the 20 billion euro deficit this country has amassed.

As sorry as i feel for her, i can only wish her good luck in her home country.

M 2c.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement