Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buying Irish-irish sites for cds, books etc.

Options
  • 18-11-2008 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

hi, usuallly i buy stuff off cdwow or play and ebay but I kinda wanna spend as much in ireland as possible in light of the current financial situation.

Anyone know any good value sites?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭josh59

sian wrote: »
    hi, usuallly i buy stuff off cdwow or play and ebay but I kinda wanna spend as much in ireland as possible in light of the current financial situation.

Thanks

For Irish music of all sorts and some rare stuff there is a site http://www.irishmusicmail.com/ which is run by the people who own the Golden Discs shop in Bray. Co. Wicklow - I've used them before to send gifts abroad. The boss man there Gerry is very helpful

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

sian wrote: »

Thanks

Last year I used Bestsellers.ie/ also very good, fast and friendly.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭sian

brilliant thanks. Just to clarify I'm not necessarily looking for Irish music/books only. I just want to buy from Irish sellers rather than going to cdwow.co.uk or play.com. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Kurtosis

If you're in the market for video games try gamesnash, they're an Irish games retailer and even have someone here on boards if you've any q's.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,075 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Books! Free post for orders over €20.

http://www.hughesbooks.com/

• Advertisement
Advertisement