Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 6310i

• 18-11-2008 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭

Hi There,

I have a friend of mine who has used a Nokia 6310i for years and swears by it. I googled this model and it seems to be highly sought after (although it is discontinued for a few years now).

I am very tempted to buy one even as a spare. Does anyone still use this model of phone?

Cheers
    Jason

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

You can still buy them in a lot of shops here, set you back about €200 for one with a 12mt warranty....

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Shyboy

Thanks Lads,

It must be a good phone if it is still going for that money. Have any of you used one?

Cheers
    Jason

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭Avns1s

Used the 6310i for about 3 years until I got the 6230..... big mistake.

The 6310i was a brilliant phone, mine is still going strong and I use it with a PAYG sim for non work calls.

I highly recommend it as a basic phone if you're not bothered about having a camera & colour screen, and also that you're not fashion conscious, i.e. being seen with "last years model".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I've got one for when I just need a good phone with a great battery, also have a 5140i for festival time...that flashlamp is a gift when your trying to find your tent....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭Avns1s

Agreed about the battery. My 6310i must be easily 4 years old and still runs close on 9-10 days on a full charge! :cool:

On the other hand the 6230 runs about 3 days on a charge before it starts to complain BUT the blooming screen is so bright I have used it as a flashlight!!! Handy to find which key fits the door and stuff like that. Might explain the exceptionally poor battery life though. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Shyboy

Right,

Ordered It!!

Thanks again lads,

Jason

Advertisement