Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which one do you think?

Options
  • 18-11-2008 6:23pm

Ladies, opinions please, my paypal account is desperately in need of some action so I have two options. Can you help me decide which dress I should buy?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

I actually have both of these so i would say the butterfly dress because its more wearable and pretty. The gold one is very tightly cut on top so unless you have smaller breasts you'll be popping out of it. Its also a bit short with the slip underneath. The butterfly dress had shoes and a bag to match but i think they're all sold out now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

I have the butterfly dress and I love it. But the other one is gorgeous too. Ah sure why not spoil yourself and get both!

you lucky ducky.

I'm just getting concerned about my obsession with butterflies, i have a butterfly dress from KM already, a strapless pencil one from last year, and this year I bought a butterfly top, bag and shoes. They wouldn't go with the dress unfortunately though.

Clare Bear wrote: »
    I have the butterfly dress and I love it. But the other one is gorgeous too. Ah sure why not spoil yourself and get both!

can i have your phone number for when my husband wants to know who's responsible?

The gold is also low at the back, to be honest i would think the gold one is more sexy and the butterfly one is more pretty.

• Advertisement

sexy is good.

My boobs aren't huge but they're not small either. Maybe I could just buy both, they're soooo cheap!

Ok i've been told the butterfly dress is sexy so maybe the gold one is just sexier. I'm a d cup and i have to be very well adjusted in the gold dress

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Oh, they're both gorgeous! I'd pick the butterfly one if I had to though.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

the butterfly one is so pretty, i want it..

AAAAHHHHH

I shouldnt have asked.

Ok, I'm buying them both. But I've nowhere to wear them. Could I wear one to my husband xmas party?

Their so cheap on ebay we should all buy them :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

And leave me to deal with god knows how many threads along the lines of "OMG, I'm traumatised!!! Was at a party and six other women were wearing the same dress as me!"? Well that's just marvellous. :cool:

Zaph wrote: »
    And leave me to deal with god knows how many threads along the lines of "OMG, I'm traumatised!!! Was at a party and six other women were wearing the same dress as me!"? Well that's just marvellous. :cool:

ha! oh yeh. sorry. and chances are, it'd be me starting the thread!!!

AAAAHHHHH

I shouldnt have asked.

Ok, I'm buying them both. But I've nowhere to wear them. Could I wear one to my husband xmas party?

Like i said i have both, the gold one is a bit skimpier than the butterfly one so i wouldn't wear the gold one to a work party, tbh i'd only wear it to a club, i've only worn it once and half wondering why i bought it!

stick it on ebay and i'll buy it!

LOL sure they're cheap enough on ebay aren't they? Make friends with someone who has one and you can borrow?

LolaDub wrote: »
    LOL sure they're cheap enough on ebay aren't they? Make friends with someone who has one and you can borrow?

wanna be my friend??
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

We want pix on the Ladies of the Ladies' lounge thread. :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Buy both?
    Did that myself the other day, loved a dress so bought it in 2 different colours, sad I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Papillon87

Ladies, are yiz all rollin' in it or wha'?!?!?

Karen Millen dresses are VAY expensive, no?! Tried one on today myself, most of the ones I looked at were circa 250 mark! Do they go cheap as chips on E-bay or are you all struck down with affluenza?!

WE'RE IN A RECESSION DONTCHA KNOW!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Papillon87 wrote: »
    Ladies, are yiz all rollin' in it or wha'?!?!?

Karen Millen dresses are VAY expensive, no?! Tried one on today myself, most of the ones I looked at were circa 250 mark! Do they go cheap as chips on E-bay or are you all struck down with affluenza?!

WE'RE IN A RECESSION DONTCHA KNOW!

They are less expensive in Kildare Village or on ebay.

You'll pay around €100/€140 for one on ebay.

I like both dresses there, I'd go for the butterfly one more :)

There is a fab red satin KM dress I am thinking of buying to wear to the work xmas party

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

See if you can get them somewhere for Sterling online, I saved over 40 euros on my dresses doing it that way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Butterfly one is beautiful...

If even half of me would squeeze in to it i would buy it :o

If you got it, work it girl!

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Papillon87

nouggatti wrote: »
    They are less expensive in Kildare Village or on ebay.

You'll pay around €100/€140 for one on ebay.

I like both dresses there, I'd go for the butterfly one more :)

There is a fab red satin KM dress I am thinking of buying to wear to the work xmas party

Wow, that's a HUGE difference. Interesting information. Yeah, they had some lovely festive dresses in there today, and it's not a place I'd normally shop, not generally my style.

My choice would be the butterfly patterned dress.

Thanks, nouggatti!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

I have the gold one and agree it is often prone to titty mishaps. That said it's a pretty amazing dress so I don't care :) Both are beautiful though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

I like the gold one best... but buy both! It's Christmas! That's an order! And if you have nowhere to wear them, we'll just have to organise a special dressy-up Ladies Lounge outing so we can all justify our spending habits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

The butterfly dress from Karen Millen

ellscurr wrote: »
    I have the gold one and agree it is often prone to titty mishaps. That said it's a pretty amazing dress so I don't care :) Both are beautiful though.

You too ellscurr? :o

Tell you what, we can wear them together, that way when someone says did you see yer wan in the gorgeous gold karen millen dress having a boobie mishap we can both say it was the other one!!!

Do you find it a bit short or am i just becoming a prude in my old age?

Ladies we should start up a tll swap shop!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

LolaDub wrote: »
    Ladies we should start up a tll swap shop!

Thats actually a damn good idea!! I have pucks of stuff i could think of offhand that somebody else would prob put to better use!!

Ah girls, I f*cked up, I thought the gold dress ended tonight on ebay but it ended last night and I missed out - it sold for 50 euros :(

• Advertisement

If you come along to the meet us and join our big bunch of bffs i'll lend it to you sometime. Problem sorted!

Advertisement