Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which one do you think?

Options
2»

Comments

LolaDub wrote: »
    If you come along to the meet us and join our big bunch of bffs i'll lend it to you sometime. Problem sorted!

YAAAAAY!!!

Yeh really want to meet up - will try for that hour on Saturday, but don't know yet how things will work out....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

You too ellscurr? :o

Tell you what, we can wear them together, that way when someone says did you see yer wan in the gorgeous gold karen millen dress having a boobie mishap we can both say it was the other one!!!

Do you find it a bit short or am i just becoming a prude in my old age?

Ladies we should start up a tll swap shop!

LOL sounds like a plan! I always have to wear my hair down when I'm out in it to cover every eventual pop-out and at least spare some embarrassment of waving a bap around in front of strangers. The length is grand on me, tho I am officially one of the shortest people in the whole wide world :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

ellscurr wrote: »
    I have the gold one and agree it is often prone to titty mishaps. That said it's a pretty amazing dress so I don't care :) Both are beautiful though.
    You too ellscurr? :o

/PMs other mods to ask if we can have the pics or it didn't happen rule here

Zaph wrote: »
    /PMs other mods to ask if we can have the pics or it didn't happen rule here

Aren't you supposed to be taking me out anyway? I can wear the dress and wear my hair up for a change :D

Aren't you supposed to be taking me out anyway? I can wear the dress and wear my hair up for a change :D

/PMs other mods to tell them to ignore my previous PM

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Don't do it ellscurr! He'll only ignore you for someone with better boobies! ;)

Story of my life Lola! Does that mean you'll be out that night too? :D

:rolleyes: :P

well lola honey, just stalking the Ladies of the ladies lounge thread and found a fab pic of you, you look skinnier than me so don't know how we're the same size? but i'm having doubts about borrowing the dress now....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

well lola honey, just stalking the Ladies of the ladies lounge thread and found a fab pic of you, you look skinnier than me so don't know how we're the same size? but i'm having doubts about borrowing the dress now....

Thanks very much! Photoshop does wonders eh! The dress is that size and it fits me so...(can't believe i'm saying this) we should trust the sizing guide of the high street store :o

• Advertisement
Advertisement