Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

michael jackson

• 18-11-2008 6:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

just wondering what people really think of him, would ye go to see him in concert if he was to tour again, do ye think he has what it takes to make a come back.. personally i think he is brilliant and defo has what it takes to make a good come back...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

No matter what people say about him now he was amazing in his time and I don't think there'll ever be anyone like him again. I will listen to his music as long as I live but it is very sad what he has become. All rumours aside I feel sorry for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 david2.8i

ya i agree i do feel sorry for him but put his personal life aside and he is still the king.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Claire1980

I saw an interview with Neyo and he said he is writing songs for Jacko's new album - please god let this one be better than the last!

Advertisement