Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Record!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

There are still 4389 online - go away!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭YDMHSSB

damn recession.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Strange thing happened.
    I looked at the page a while ago and it said that the most ever users online was over 5200 people sometime between 21:00 and 22:00! I refreshed the page and it disappeared, replaced by:
    Most users ever online was 4,921, Today at 22:54.

Can admins travel back in time and nuke accounts? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Strange thing happened.
    I looked at the page a while ago and it said that the most ever users online was over 5200 people sometime between 21:00 and 22:00! I refreshed the page and it disappeared, replaced by:

I think you should put it in the bug report thread.

Seems to do that a lot.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054921080&page=17

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Meh! That would involve effort on my part.
    And I hate effort. :mad:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,500 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Record Broken!:D
    Most users ever online was 4,932, Today at 21:11.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,210 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Strange thing happened.

That would be sweeeeeeet!

DeV.

ps: i've no idea how that thing works. Cult probably does, he's awful clever about such stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,210 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

DeVore wrote: »
    DeV.
    No No No... its Der Fuhrer now.

also
    Currently active users: 1290 (96 registered, 1194 guests)

Thats a bit mad isnt it?

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Just noticed this now:
    Most users ever online was 5,953, 20-09-2009 at 21:31.

Aside, I've noticed that Sundays between 8pm and 11.59pm* seems to be the time most people are online in general. Seems to be taking over from Mon/Tues at lunchtime?

* just because if I said 12, I'd have to change the day and it would be messy.

Advertisement