Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone on ntl having probs with rapidshare?

Options
  • 18-11-2008 7:14pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Well as the topic says. was downloading grand on rapidshare..
    downloads just stopped.. can't access the website but can still ping it..
    anyone else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Vendetta

What site are you trying to access. Mine had dropped to 2Mbps but is back up to 14Mbps after many calls and emails. I work as telecommunication engineer so wasn't taking any hassle from them. Working fine now but its still not the full 20Mbps.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Website is www.rapidshare.com. site seems to be back up working now. would be suprised if they start blocking or limiting the download speed from it though..
    and usually after 11pm everynight my connection goes to ****(on xbox live) where its just unplayable and freezes the xbox kinda cause the data transfare is so slow

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Vendetta

I have a rapidshare account myself. Its brilliant. Noticed some slowdowns on PS3 late at night but nothing major. Its wireless and far away from router and it seems to play fine. PES 2009 always has lag though but think that is just the game servers itself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

I've been using it tonight. I had one time out for about 3 minutes but it's been fine - On NTL.

Advertisement