Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage-TRS Deduction question

Options
  • 18-11-2008 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭

Ive had a fixed rate for the last two years and i got my new rates today. The letter says that the rates do not include the TRS deduction which is EUR 196. Does this mean that my mortgage repayment will be XXXX minus 196 every month or is the 196 a once off claim??

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

ASIL1983 wrote: »
    Ive had a fixed rate for the last two years and i got my new rates today. The letter says that the rates do not include the TRS deduction which is EUR 196. Does this mean that my mortgage repayment will be XXXX minus 196 every month or is the 196 a once off claim??

The TRS is normally a seperate transaction- and would be shown as a lodgement into the account from which the mortgage is being paid. As such- I believe it is XXXX minus 196 a month (note: the TRS for a FTB is 10k per annum at the lower rate or 20k for couple- this works out at EUR167 for a single person FTB or EUR334 for a couple).

S.

Advertisement