Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DirectX 9.0c November update

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Granted, I don't know anything about these things, but aren't we on DX10 now?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

dx10 is for vista, isn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

This is both Direct X 9 and 10, the latest versions in the one package, suitable for Xp and Vista, extract to a folder and run the setup.exe and you'll see Direct X 10 packages as well. Its prob just the direct X 9 thats updated this time from Aug 08 to Nov 08.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

humanji wrote: »
    Granted, I don't know anything about these things, but aren't we on DX10 now?

DirectX9 and 10 are separate libraries, even Vista uses DX9 as well if that's the set of libraries called by the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Ah right. I thought 10 was two in one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement