Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MBT's - any good deals out there??

• 18-11-2008 8:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭

I remember seeing a post not so long ago whereby someone said that one particular chemist were selling MBT's for just E20 - anyone else know of any offers like this where shops are selling off MBTs cheap, clearance sales etc?

Wouldn't mind trying a pair but not at the full price!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

I remember seeing a post not so long ago whereby someone said that one particular chemist were selling MBT's for just E20 - anyone else know of any offers like this where shops are selling off MBTs cheap, clearance sales etc?

Wouldn't mind trying a pair but not at the full price!!

Er What are MBTs?:confused:

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Er What are MBTs?:confused:
    http://www.swissmasai.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Gottago

Hi
    It depends on your size and where you are based. I know that Unicare in Kilbarrack and Omni had these offers a while ago but only in certain sizes. They may still have some, but you do have to get your feet measured properly for them to do any good. Some of the smaller pharmacies have clearance sales with them. I know that one of the Balbriggan pharmacies had some and I also know that Collis's pharmacy had a fairly good selection for 99 euros, which is less than half price. I have no affiliation with any of these companies, but make sure you are measured by someone trained in mbts first.
    Kind Regards

Advertisement