Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when do you get your CAO number???

Options
  • 18-11-2008 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

just wondering

Comments

just wondering

As far as I can remember, you get it in january/february.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Brooke01

just wondering

When you complete the application process online or post...it will come up on the screen what your CAO number (is when you pay online) .ok

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

I thought you got it once you registered/filled it in (whatever way you want to say it)?! I could be wrong, because I haven't done mine yet, but thats what I was told!

Sorry I can't be of more help.. Have you filled yours out?

I'm repeating this year and I honestly can't remember from last year, I was sure we got it in school in January or something, but I don't know!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Oh yeah I'm pretty sure you need the same CAO number, not totally certain though, maybe check the CAO handbook?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

If you register online, its immediate.

If you do it by post its not until febuary.

i think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

you get your CAO num straight away if you fill it out online, you will get a new num this year as it is a separate application:)

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭damienricefan

Wrongo

look at cao website and you need a CAO previously to actually fill out an online application!!!

the website doesn't give you one it appears

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

It does give you one when you apply online, filled mine out a couple of days ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Yeah I got mine online too. In the cao form I got (hard copy) it said they prefer people filling them out online.

• Advertisement
Advertisement