Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking on/beside griffith avenue

Options
  • 18-11-2008 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

Hey Guys,
    a few of us are going up to surprise a friend who lives in Seven Oaks. we're wondering if it's possible to park in seven oaks or even nearby (griffith ave) overnight, it would be a thursday night. Is it pay per hour all night/day or would there literally be no spaces? otherwise we'll just have to find a car park and bus it in, but at least we'll be prepared:)
    thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭the boss of me

I'm pretty sure that there is no pay and display in Seven Oaks, but as you mentioned, the parking is quite limited in the estate. There is a big car park at Whitehall Church but I wouldn't park overnight in it.
    Best bet imo is either Griffith Downs (the estate between Seven Oaks and Griffith Ave) or Griffith Ave between Swords Rd and Corpus Christi church.
    Best spot is pass the Regency heading in , turn right at the cop shop and park up the road a little on the left. It should be safe enough there and won't inconvenience traffic.

Advertisement