Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

digiweb traffic page log-in!

Options
  • 18-11-2008 11:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone geting this?

/goes to find site code and mac addy scribbled on a piece of paper somewhere :mad:

Mike

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭CJackson

mike65 wrote: »
    Anyone geting this?

/goes to find site code and mac addy scribbled on a piece of paper somewhere :mad:

Mike

getting this too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Dicksboro_man

got it.the mac address is on the bottom of your modem;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Here too, and when I do input my codes it's telling me I've downloaded WAY more than I actually have. WTF are they at?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Me too, I d'/ed 500 mb at 6 pm when I was out!

Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭game4it70

I had the same message.I've been playing Bf2 all day and daily has not gone up at all:)
    When i fist saw this new page i stupidly got my hopes up thinking they where changing the caps:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Getting same problem here. It's been stuck at 998.99M for sometime now also.

And apparently when I was at the airport I DL 600mb of something, this was around 6 like above.

Thats another annoyance they have created in the past while :(

Ah mine was mad! said I'd downloaded 115GB last 30 days, yesterday when it was normal, it said 23GB which is about right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

Yeah same here.

Maybe now that they are charging people more, they decided to let the service go to sh** as well.

They obviously thought their customers were too happy before and didn't appreciate their service enough :P

They've fixed it - eh, no they havn't

Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭game4it70

mike65 wrote: »
    They've fixed it - eh, no they havn't

Mike
    LOL Its worse there getting.

• Advertisement

It's working now, at least it did a minute ago.

I dont trust the figures at all.

edit - They haven't shifted all day. Hmm.

Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

79gb in the last 30 days. The graphs page is different now as well.

I've e-mailed support just in case they don't know.

Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

Showing up 45 gig for me :/

Think ill test to see how broken it is!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

It's a known issue, it's being worked on.

Fixed.

Mike

Right, the traffic site is fixed. Now upgrade my Broadband as promised please.

All online tests tell me I'm still at 6mb/512k when Digiweb try to tell me I should be up to 8mb/1mb by now.

It's back to being a graph again :)

Thecageyone: have you turned you modem of for a few mins and them back on? I had to power cycle it before it noticed the increased speed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Ah mine was mad! said I'd downloaded 115GB last 30 days, yesterday when it was normal, it said 23GB which is about right.

hopefully it stays that way.
    the same happened to me about 2 years ago and had to wait over 3 weeks for it to drop back down, despite being out of the country and not using the connection for 2 weeks of the previous 30days.

Digiweb, being as incompetent as they are, were unable/unwilling to tell me when 100gigs was apparently downloaded, and this was before they had the traffic page, so I was pretty much left there on sub-56k internet for weeks because of their inability to run a proper ISP.
    if I hadn't just started my contract with them I would have cancelled it right away.

• Advertisement
Advertisement