Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taking the plunge - Online dating...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

Moonbaby wrote: »
    I'm going to comedy beers tonight if your about :)

I would love to go to that, but tonight is my roommate's 21st, so I'm gonna be hanging around Ranelagh. I hope there's another comedy beers sometime soon, though, it sounds pretty promising.

PM me if you do anything else this month!:D

Will do! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

A_SN wrote: »
    I can say I wouldn't want a girl to bother with me if she doesn't even find me cute! Even if she finds me nice and all that, it's just that I just wouldn't want someone who'd say or think "I like you but not your looks", it's just frustrating and annoying

I agree 100%, that's why I always, always send a pic. I've learned my lesson now - it might sound shallow, but unless I find a guy attractive, I wouldn't meet him. It's just setting yourself up for trouble further down the line.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

It's such a lot of fun, you'll expand your circle of friends and maybe even meet the man of your dreams.

I cannot emphasise enough the importance of being honest... like previous posters said it's all about being honest. I met my fiance (hate the word lol:D) on anotherfriend.

We are really happy and were totally honest. We had chatted online for a while. When we told people how we met they were like "wow that's cool".

We emailed for a few months and swapped pic before we met.

I will admit that i met some great people but also to do get a lot of emails saying things like "do you wear thongs?" Don't let the strange ones turn you off!!

Good luck x

Advertisement