Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Site Review of physicianmcq.com

Options
  • 19-11-2008 7:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,400 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads,
    Long time no post, settling into Melbourne ok for those who are interested. Anyone know of any good jobs over here let me know
    If people have time I was wondering if I could get some opinions on Physician MCQ Exam Guide it's another one of my sites similar to Mcem and CEM Exam Guide I know it's VERY dated but I'm not looking to wow people with this one.
    Thanks
    Gary

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

GaryCocs wrote: »
    I know it's VERY dated but I'm not looking to wow people with this one.

So what are you trying to do then? To me, it looks like a very old, and quite a poor template job, with very little incentive to want to research my purchase, and it certainly doesn't inspire me to hand over money (to a mobile number and standard contact form).

However, if your target is going to trust you/the site (e.g. a very refined target audience that knows of you, etc.) and don't particularly need to be wooed, then there's not much point in looking for a review here.
    • Poor use of available space
    • Photo has no bearing (that I can see) to the content
    • Colours of logo and general theme don't seem to blend in with anything at all
    • Tables where there's no need
    • Footer is all over the place
    • Lacks content
    • Doesn't validate
    • etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,511 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Separated at birth: http://www.dublin15cc.com/
    And I've seen other instances of this template out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

The spacing is all over the place. It probably couldn't be any worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Looks to me like one those domain squatter ad links pages...

Advertisement