Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soundscapes or the Leaving Cert Music book?

Options
  • 19-11-2008 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭

Its pretty much in the title I need to buy a music book, however I don't really know how good any of these are, if anyone has used either(or both) of them, any reviews would be welcome!

Thanks!

LMP

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭aine-maire

Being honest, I haven't used any of them.........:o

But the Rapid Revision book for music by May Costello is brilliant...I only got it a few weeks ago but it's proved invaluable! It summarises everything, it's great.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 obama

Lilmissprincess,

Theres a new music book called "Notes for Leaving Certificate Music". Our teacher got us a class set at a music teachers meeting a couple of weeks ago. Its the best book out there. I wish we had it last year when I was panicking. See www.leavingcertmusic.com Its in Opus 2.

Advertisement