Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Locker in City Centre

Options
  • 19-11-2008 10:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭

Morning all, I'll be in Dublin this wkend and plan on doing some xmas shopping Sunday afternoon before I catch my train home however I will have an overnight bag with me and I don't want to lug that around for the afternoon. Is there anywhere in the city centre that has lockers I could store it for a few hours? Cheers :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Heuston Station?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,203 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Lots of internet cafes do left luggage.
    The Global Internet Cafe on O'Connell Street opposite Penney's is one that does.
    Whether they have actual lockers or not, I don't know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭jaxy999

I'll check out the global internet cafe. We're staying on adelaide rd near st stephen's green so Heuston station doesnt' suit. thanks

spurious wrote: »
    Lots of internet cafes do left luggage.
    The Global Internet Cafe on O'Connell Street opposite Penney's is one that does.
    Whether they have actual lockers or not, I don't know.

Hey thanks, I rang this place and they hold a bag for up to 24hours for €3.95. Cheers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Busaras in Store Street also have lockers. You don't say which station you are travelling from but it's convienient to Connolly and (via Luas) to Heuston.

• Advertisement

Busaras in Store Street also have lockers. You don't say which station you are travelling from but it's convienient to Connolly and (via Luas) to Heuston.

I'm staying near St. Stephen's Green & my train is from Heuston so seeing as we'll be shopping in town, the internet cafe on O' Connell St is prob the handiest imo. Isn't Busaras further out of town, we'd be heading out of town? I'm not too familiar with Dublin other than for shopping or going to Croker!!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,203 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Global have a sister cafe in Grafton Street. They might do the luggage too.
    http://www.globalcafe.ie/
    Central Cybercafe
    No.6 Grafton Street, Dublin 2
    Opposite Weir's Jewellers.
    Above Bus Stop Newsagents
    Phone: 01-6778298
    Fax: 01-6770541

Advertisement