Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moycullen market.

Options
  • 19-11-2008 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

A market is held in Moycullen on Friday from 1pm to 5pm beside Furean .

They have a range of stuff, potatoes, veg, bread, cheese, cooked food, flowers, and a Woodturner's stall with loads of gifts for Christmas, mirrors,clocks, small tables,lamps, etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Pity it's a friday, sure most people are in work and with the traffic no one would venture out..anything on a sat or sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭HBAMS

I know we also would like a Sat morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭skymacfly

Any jobs going.........................lol:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭HBAMS

I'm sorry skymacfly but no.

With your attitude you will go far.:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,957 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

skymacfly wrote: »
    Any jobs going.........................lol:D:D:D:D:D

You could go out and set up a stall. Why work for the man when you can be the boss. I could see you doing shoe-shining, perhaps.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

JustMary wrote: »
    You could go out and set up a stall. Why work for the man when you can be the boss. I could see you doing shoe-shining, perhaps.
    shirt3.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement