Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

SIMI Registration

Options
  • 19-11-2008 11:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

HI

how does one register a business with the SIMI?

how much does it cost?

I know they have got a bad rap this year....

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,846 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

try http://www.simi.ie/newmember.asp as a starting point

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Car-dealer

Hi

got the info I was looking for -- seems its like €590 approx for a small business to register and €1300 for a large business ---- I wont be registering, I am just sick and fed up with the cost of everything in Ireland.

Was listening to Joe Duffy yesterday, the same topic, all landlords (and Im not one) need a get a heating registration certificate €350, and the list goes on and on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

What's the point in this thread when you could have just picked up the phone and called them or gone to their website!

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,846 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

going to their website just gives info about the CO2 rates
    I had to google for the link I posted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Car-dealer

Hi Anan,

I wouldnt say its exactly the same!

I was thinking about registering my business, looked for the site online and it just came up with some silly Co2 site, so thought I'd ask on here, as I know there are some very learned folks on here.

- ah Im laughing my head off, "asking black people how to join the KKK" thats funny!

• Advertisement
Advertisement