Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subway in Oranmore?

Options
  • 19-11-2008 11:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭

I see that there's a Subway in Oranmore for the life of me though I can't remember/know where it is?!

I'm heading out there later and wouldn't mind a sub.. Anyone know where it is, what's it beside?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Its on the road up to the secondry school...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I hope you like either loud rap or barely audible Sinead O Conner, seems to alternate between the two any time I'm there! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bass Cadet

up da Castle Road...Do kids still drink buckie up there??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Bass Cadet wrote: »
    up da Castle Road...Do kids still drink buckie up there??

Ah them was the days….and nights…And don’t forget the old cage under the girls primary school (now closed in I think) or the old grave yard…

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭eyresquare

kayos wrote: »
    Ah them was the days….and nights…And don’t forget the old cage under the girls primary school (now closed in I think) or the old grave yard…

wow drinking in graveyards

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

kayos wrote:
    old cage
    kayos wrote:
    girls primary school
    kayos wrote:
    grave yard
    ...I'm intruiged, tell us more :).

Advertisement