Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boxer attacks staff!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Very clever

In before lock :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭ODD-JOB

Well, from the sounds of it , the OP is being treated a bit harshly here.
    I thought he must have edited his post , and that I was missing something... but no editing is apparent.
    His G/f's dog got mauled by 2 dangerous dogs that are required to be under control in public...... why is everybody going off on one at him.

Hope the boxer's ok and I know the guards wont do f-all again..... but the owner needs to be sorted out.
    Try and put pressure on the guards , they're just lazy s.o.b , who will do anything to get out of doing a bit of work.
    They know who the owner is , they know the dogs , they have a formal complaint......... there shouldnt be a problem in pursuing the matter !

Might be a good idea to google who the higher ranking guards are in the area and drop a few names , just say ur a family friend of XXXXXX.

They only seem to help people who are inside their circle.

Good Luck

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

:rolleyes::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

I got bitten by a toddler once, should we put to sleep all pre-school kids?
    Maybe all creches should be razed to the ground as they seem to be a
    meeting point for these offenders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭looserock

Bambi wrote: »

That is actually very witty.

On a more serious note, the guy with the boxer was very angry about what happened and titled his thread badly, I don't think he meant it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

I didnt even read all the original thread, i just could'nt resist such obvious punnery. Apologies to all mods concerned:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

When I read this I thought CowzerP had ran amock attaching staff in his residental day care centre :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Now I am annoyed! I am locking this thread & Bambi as you have bugged me consider yourself banned for 1 week.

The OP of the original thread - posted a bad thread title that I edited. At his request I closed the thread as it had gone way off topic - I really do not appreciate joky threads taking the micky out of another persons misfortune. Rant over.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement