Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

taxi driver in dublin city

Options
  • 19-11-2008 3:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

is ther any way of finding taxi drivers in the city...was in a taxi from outside bondi last night and lost something really important in there......i need to find the taxi driver and get it off him please help me!!!!!he had a silver 03 avensis from wicklow
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

http://www.taxi.ie/complaints-taxi-hackney-lost-property.shtml

I suggest you get in touch with the taxi carraige office as the do a lost and found.

Garda Carriage Office
    Dublin Castle, Dublin 2. Tel: 01 - 666 9864

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

elizj27 wrote: »
    is ther any way of finding taxi drivers in the city...was in a taxi from outside bondi last night and lost something really important in there......i need to find the taxi driver and get it off him please help me!!!!!he had a silver 03 avensis from wicklow

You might also bare in mind that another passenger after you may have taken your stuff and the taxi driver is ignorant of it.

If its VERY important you could ask the club are you on CCTV getting into the cab, the cab can then be traced through his roofsign number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 elizj27

thanks so much, will try that!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 virginia11

Hi,
    Is there anyway of finding an independent taxi driver in dublin? I remember his full name...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭CabanasBoy

virginia11 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Is there anyway of finding an independent taxi driver in dublin? I remember his full name...

Why would you want to?

Try www.taxiregulator.ie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 virginia11

will try thanks! I jst had a great taxi driver last night... it's weird, I jst can't stop thinking abt our conversation.

Advertisement