Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe Finishing Moves !!???

• 19-11-2008 3:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where the Finishing moves are for Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe,

Do i need to Buy a book or something?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I may be totally wrong, but I remember reading that it doesn't have any finishing moves as DC apparently didn't like the notion of Sub Zero and friends being able to rip the head of their established superheroes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

Oh it does have them.. theres many Videos all over the place showing them. But i cant find how to do them.. Might be a case of having to buy a guide or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

This any use to ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭whitetrash

They have "heroic brutalities" instead. I'd check gamefaqs.com

This any use to ya?

Ya thats the stuff

Cheers ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Indie18

didn't even know this game was out yet when did that happen and how is it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,796 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'd take a guess that we be dealing with pirating scum.

i didnt say i've got the game !! which i dont.. But it's out in anyway
    http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/5447203/Mortal-Kombat-vs-DC-Universe/Product.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

It's out on Friday, I'd like to play it! Can't really afford it at the moment, maybe after Christmas...

Advertisement