Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me Photoshop a Picture

Options
  • 19-11-2008 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭

Ok as the title suggests i was wondering could someone photoshop this picture for me..All you have to do if your any good at it is put faces onto 2 different bodies..Anyways any help would be much appreciated.If you could,would you email me at fin_321@hotmail.com with the final result..Basically will you put the guy in between the 2 women in the "murphy" picture onto santa clauses faces.. and would you take the face from the "ivan" picture and put it on the childs face in the santa picture.Its for a xmas card i have to make in bis..dont ask me how its related but i thought this would be a funny one to go for.

ps i dont know if this is the right section to put it in so mods feel free to move it to the correct section.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Fol20

any interest at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

How big do you want the picture?

If you want to use those two tiny pictures the faces will look terrible if you blow them up to the size the santa picture is.

well they dont have to be that size..you could make the santa picture smaller so it would look good..basically im gonna make a xmas card(size a4) split in half vertically...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

not post the result here so everyone can see :)

those girls look very pretty in the murphy pic... do you want this card like g rating ? so you dont want the two girls heads on cute sexy santas elves in the background ?
    http://www.3wishes.com/images/christmaself.jpg and http://www.3wishes.com/images/christmaswish-l.jpg maybe ?
    ... im just asking ! :)

• Advertisement

DONE

Here is your postcard OP. :)

any chance you do the one i have with santa and no it cant be stuff like that...im not gonna go up to the front with 150 in the room and present the hot women with him on it

Ah yeah no worries, just having a laugh

Here you are

1.jpg - photoshop'd

2.jpg - hmmm... I was wrong, she looks alot nicer as a brunette

in front of 150 people and not showing hot women ? - not looking for a promotion so ;)

thats my attempt, lets see what others come up with.

samhail is their any chance you could remove the red hair on the child one and let him be balled or would that be too hard...besides that , im gonna go ahead with that one you made..gj..thanks a million

• Advertisement

yeah removing the hair is *alot* easier than putting it in :) did all the work when i was putting it in, just hadda hide the layer.

enjoy. - pity no1 else had the time to throw something together *looks around*

*Cough*

*Cough*

other than your two girls of course :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

Here's my effort sorry it's a bit late!

samhail wrote: »
    pity no1 else had the time to throw something together *looks around*

Well in fairness if he posted it in the right forum (DA&D) he would have got a lot more replies.

Well in fairness if he posted it in the right forum (DA&D) he would have got a lot more replies.

*shrugs* i dont even know the forums :(... whats DA&D :( ?

Oh yeah sorry, Digital Art and Design. Under the Arts Section.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭dioltas

dioltas wrote: »

Haha, could have been but i was too lazy, still, it's not too late ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

dioltas wrote: »

That is one of the funniest threads I have ever seen! lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭kgiller

Haha. This is really funny when you know the two lads in the picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

eamon234 wrote: »
    Here's my effort sorry it's a bit late!

I think this version is the best so far and looks very well done. Fair play Eamonn.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

Fol20 wrote: »
    Ok as the title suggests i was wondering could someone photoshop this picture for me..All you have to do if your any good at it is put faces onto 2 different bodies..Anyways any help would be much appreciated.If you could,would you email me at fin_321@hotmail.com with the final result..Basically will you put the guy in between the 2 women in the "murphy" picture onto santa clauses faces.. and would you take the face from the "ivan" picture and put it on the childs face in the santa picture.Its for a xmas card i have to make in bis..dont ask me how its related but i thought this would be a funny one to go for.

ps i dont know if this is the right section to put it in so mods feel free to move it to the correct section.

LoL omg. Has BIS gone so far down hill that the students can't even use photoshop now?

Advertisement