Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Are many irish men circumcized ? which is best ?

• 19-11-2008 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Very few.

Ireland has a very small Jewish population and circumcision isn't really done here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Which is the best circumcized Irish man?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭SoWatchaWant

I know of only one guy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

A potato peeler is best.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 634 ✭✭✭pierrot

as a rule, no. most americans will be. any supposed hygiene benefits are arguable. some say it was the religious lot who put pressure on the medical lot to encourage its practice back in the day. to desensitise the nob, and make young fellas **** less

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

You do not have to be jewish to be circumcised.

Most people do not get the choice of whether or not they get it chopped or not. Usually down within a few weeks of birth.

Circumcision in this country is more a basis of choice by parents for personal reasons.

Its not going to yield much results. Those having circumcision done will not generally know anything else and those who have not had it done would not want it done on account of knives/scalpels and penises in the same sentence.

Varkov wrote: »
    A potato peeler is best.

I disagree. Necrotizing fasciitis is best.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

pierrot wrote: »
    to desensitise the nob, and make young fellas **** less

The opposite in fact. It exposes more nerve endings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

The opposite in fact. It exposes more nerve endings.

The skin becomes 'calloused' (can't think of a better word) so sensitivity is actually decreased.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Its not going to yield much results. Those having circumcision done will not generally know anything else and those who have not had it done would not want it done on account of knives/scalpels and penises in the same sentence.

^^^ What he said.

I'm circumcised. Is it better? Frucked if i know. I prefer it this way but like i said... ^^^ What he said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Sean_K wrote: »
    The skin becomes 'calloused' (can't think of a better word) so sensitivity is actually decreased.

Ouch!
    I dont think I've ever seen a circumicsed penis.Just googled a pic of one(what better way to spend a Wedensday afternoon!)and it looks wierd!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

Nope, most Irish guys have ninja willies. They wear the hood to sneak up on ya when you least expect it. True story.

-Funk

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭mcauley

javaboy wrote: »

search option ftw!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

you can actually regrow the foreskin if you're unhappy some asshole with a knife chopped an important part of your dick off, and I'm pretty sure that with time the sensitivity comes back.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

I disagree. Necrotizing fasciitis is best.

You were just waiting to use that one, werent you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

panda100 wrote: »
    Ouch!
    I dont think I've ever seen a circumicsed penis.Just googled a pic of one(what better way to spend a Wedensday afternoon!)and it looks wierd!

Me either. In fact I didn't know if I had seen one or not...I had to ask my boyfriend what it would look like if it was circumcised!

Mordeth wrote: »
    you can actually regrow the foreskin if you're unhappy some asshole with a knife chopped an important part of your dick off, and I'm pretty sure that with time the sensitivity comes back.

Yeah but can you sue the asshole for genital mutilation?
    You were just waiting to use that one, werent you

It seemed appropriate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Nichololas

I put speed holes in mine. Decreases wind resistance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Can you get your banjo string cut 'loosened' without having to get the full circumcision?

/faints

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

chin_grin wrote: »

Oh jesus
    Oh jesus
    Oh jesus
    Oh jesus
    Oh jesus
    Oh jesus
    Oh jesus
    Oh jesus
    Oh jesus
    Oh jesus
    Oh jesus
    Oh jesus
    Oh jesus
    Oh jesus

That...did they have to use a drill for it?? *sympathy shiver* man that was harsh....and I had to be cooking sausages for dinner today as well...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

I don't see massive reasons for Irish guys to be circumcised. I mean, it's no major harm, but for most guys it's not wholy neccesary. It improves hygiene, though.

I can see why parents in developing countries would want their sons to be circumcised.

Circumcision reduces the risk of HIV by about 60%.

It probably has a significant reduction in transmission of other STDs.

It virtually eradicates penile cancer.

I had it done, and my wanger doesn't feel any different. But, the oul recouperation period can be pretty rough:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055180001&highlight=boner+wednesday

Can you get your banjo string cut 'loosened' without having to get the full circumcision?

What and attach a machine head to it?

twang twang twang twang

"What're yeh doin love?"

twang twang twang twang,

"tuning up for you babe-eh aw huh!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

as a rule, no. most americans will be. any supposed hygiene benefits are arguable. some say it was the religious lot who put pressure on the medical lot to encourage its practice back in the day. to desensitise the nob, and make young fellas **** less

I'm circumcised and **** more than I thought was humanly possible..

Dave147 wrote: »

I'm not and trust me on this. I'm much more of a wanker than you are.

Them there's ****-off talk!

"It's a **** off............it's a **** off."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,140 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Have you tried girls?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

most americans will be.

*shakes head*
    Americans.
    Always doin' it wrong.

chin_grin wrote: »
    Them there's ****-off talk!

"It's a **** off............it's a **** off."

Chichester Rules. No switching hands. No lube. One A4 page of **** material per contender.

ejmaztec wrote: »
    Have you tried girls?

Yeah, they suck, I'm a big fan of giving myself a stranger, did you ever give yourself a stranger?

I don't live with my gf so can't have sex 7 days a week, the **** has to suffice.

Chichester Rules. No switching hands. No lube. One A4 page of **** material per contender.

Jesus, I'll be there all night!!

Yeah, they suck, I'm a big fan of giving myself a stranger, did you ever give yourself a stranger?

I don't live with my gf so can't have sex 7 days a week, the **** has to suffice.

STRANGER DANGER!
    STRANGER DANGER!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

The hood is there for a reason - leave it be unless theres a medical reason

• Advertisement

ejmaztec wrote:
    Have you tried girls?
    Yeah, they suck

The good ones do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

The good ones do.

I thought the naughty ones did?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

Malari wrote: »

Aye, and they swallow too.

Malari wrote: »

How did this thread start? Oh yeah, blowjobs.

Maybe you could get a lady that could suck start a leaf blower and get her to circumsize you that way?

Heh, "Circumsize me". All I can think about is that fat f*ck who went a month eating McDonalds....hmm <strokes chin>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Without the hood the bell goes dry and leathery.

You could lash it into a leaf blower and get no reaction.

I like the warmth of the foreskin,and like the auld clit, you can peel her back when needed,and she slips back under the covers when in "standby" mode.

All about keeping the organ moist.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

From my experience, circumcision means lasting half an hour instead of 3 minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

If nature didn't have a purpose for the foreskin, we wouldn't have been born with one. Why the hell would you have it voluntarily removed?

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭anti-venom

tallaght01 wrote: »
    I don't see massive reasons for Irish guys to be circumcised. I mean, it's no major harm, but for most guys it's not wholy neccesary. It improves hygiene, though.

I can see why parents in developing countries would want their sons to be circumcised.

Circumcision reduces the risk of HIV by about 60%.

It probably has a significant reduction in transmission of other STDs.

It virtually eradicates penile cancer.

I had it done, and my wanger doesn't feel any different. But, the oul recouperation period can be pretty rough:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055180001&highlight=boner+wednesday

I had It done too years ago. Makes no difference at all to sensitivity. Agree too that the recuperation period was pretty rough. Twice I had to return to the hospital to have it restitched. Twice I woke in the morning with a hardon and to find the stitches had opened. No kidding.

anti-venom wrote: »
    I had It done too years ago. Makes no difference at all to sensitivity. Agree too that the recuperation period was pretty rough. Twice I had to return to the hospital to have it restitched. Twice I woke in the morning with a hardon and to find the stitches had opened. No kidding.

Had it done, too. Also haven't noticed any difference to sensitivity. I think thats just some myth.

Recuperating period was a pain in the cock. Literally, obviously. But thankfully, i never had to return to the hospital. I actually think that getting it done is one of the best choices i ever made. But then again, i havent really made any worthwhile choices with my life, so it doesnt have much to contend with. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,289 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Health and Hygeine aside, an infant circumcision generally tends to carry little weight on the kid's self-love habits later, not knowing anything else. Those that choose to get circumcised later in life (well, besides having it wrapped in bandages for a week, that must hurt) argue that while for the first month or so its very sensitive, it eventually does callous.

Sexually, the removal of the foreskin in intercourse generates more friction/stimulation between man and woman as opposed to the foreskin rolling on/off like a tank tread. Coupled with the perceived change in sensitivity - it generally means more fun for her, for longer than normal periods of time.

I had it done at childbirth so I couldnt argue the sensitivity issue one way or the other.

Confab wrote: »
    From my experience, circumcision means lasting half an hour instead of 3 minutes.

So it's a bad thing then? Uncircumised you can (theoretically) ejaculate 10 times in the same time it takes someone who's been cut to rub just one out. I think I'll keep mine.
    Wertz wrote: »
    If nature didn't have a purpose for the foreskin, we wouldn't have been born with one. Why the hell would you have it voluntarily removed?

Appendix.

Hands up all the boys who crossed their legs at some point while reading this thread (or viewing chin_grin's video).

o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Most guys aren't, in my experience anyway. Makes **** all difference for the girl if any of you **** were wondering.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,289 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

why would i want to unload 10 times more in the same course of time? I can understand the benefit if I were trying to carpet bomb a uterus, but otherwise, no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Appendix.

Different scenario.
    If my foreskin developed something that threatened me with imminent death unless I had it removed, it'd be gone.
    I don't see paediatricians lining up at the doors of maternity wards to pre-emptively lop out appendices from new borns...

[edit] Additionally: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vermiform_appendix#Function

• Advertisement
Advertisement